junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
oliver is near the collage entrance being bullied by some guy you have to save him but you need strenght lvl 2.after that he will be inside the collage on the second level then you can ask him about the rude girl

Reactions: malak@s

DvLAx3l

Apr 29, 2019
bonus content codes for v0.24.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unlocks all characters for customization:
istruction:

Last edited:

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Trying to take Brendas top off in the hot tub per the task but she calls me crazy and the task doesn't change. Any help?

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
so I guess this 0.23.0 update ended on the lighthouse's mission then.
I tried all I can to find the way to pass blocked area.
from the seaside, from the apartment block, tried going down from the cliffs, none works.

graphics sorta improved, girls have better body mash, no more body glitch, or missing.
custom body and clothes got improved too. got many more lingerie too.
more npc is always good. although it's kinda weird that none of the npc is male other than brenda's husband.
emily face is nice, though brenda could do with a makeover, i think her lips size too wide. I could be wrong.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
so I guess this 0.23.0 update ended on the lighthouse's mission then.
I tried all I can to find the way to pass blocked area.
from the seaside, from the apartment block, tried going down from the cliffs, none works.

graphics sorta improved, girls have better body mash, no more body glitch, or missing.
custom body and clothes got improved too. got many more lingerie too.
more npc is always good. although it's kinda weird that none of the npc is male other than brenda's husband.
emily face is nice, though brenda could do with a makeover, i think her lips size too wide. I could be wrong.
After you find the gate thing that is it.

Where/when can I find bittany in the park?
Other side of the water and all the way up the hill.

bmgabriel

Nov 27, 2017
The version 23.0 works except for the problem of accessing the places where Michelle is found(blackscreen). Version 23.1 with crack does not work at all. Do not start. Does anyone else have this problem? And how to solve it?

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
shlt,look like im stuck at Michelle's house too:cry:
and I don't know the saves location yet.:(
C/user/documents, and it looks like you haven't finished the tasks with Lisa in the library and on the beach, as soon as you finish, Michelle's house will open.

n1bart

Mar 4, 2024
The problem with Janice/Michelle is the active dialog.

When you meet Janice on the beach, don't ask, "How's it going?" Don't touch her p***y.
This improves her relationships, it allows you to continue her path, but the task, where Michelle is on the second deckchair, during a massage at Janice's house, disappears.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes