testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Any chance on adding something to the code so that when you reject Betty she stops trying to hook up with the mc. It's a bit tedious to keep rejecting the same scene over and over.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oh hey some Teodora stuff, nice. Still waiting for Ema content too.
You just need to visit Ema's room and see if the conversation mentions her wanting to visit the protagonist's room at night. That leads to having a sexy time with her (select the option "Take Control" for the new scene). I do wonder when she'll become pregnant again in the future.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You just need to visit Ema's room and see if the conversation mentions her wanting to visit the protagonist's room at night. That leads to having a sexy time with her (select the option "Take Control" for the new scene). I do wonder when she'll become pregnant again in the future.
I do not think we can make Ema pregnant yet as my character had sex with her on the second through the 8 th day of month and never got the screen that shows you making them pregnant. Can't make Maria pregnant again either.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
odd 1st time i've heard of that issue .... i have no issues at all ... except .. wanting more and more of this game :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Storyline is at a dead stop. Theodora was added and sex with Emma added and that was it. Does get a bit boring without the storyline moving.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I do not think we can make Ema pregnant yet as my character had sex with her on the second through the 8 th day of month and never got the screen that shows you making them pregnant. Can't make Maria pregnant again either.
The dev should decide which ladies will become mothers for the 1st time (like Abby, Betty, Bombina, Hanna, Sasha, Tristy) or end up becoming mothers again (Teodora was the latest). We'll see once the progress work for v0.19 begins.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The dev should decide which ladies will become mothers for the 1st time (like Abby, Betty, Hanna, Sasha) or end up becoming mothers again (Teodora was the latest). We'll see once the progress for v0.19 begins.
Plus do not think we can get Tristy pregnant either.

Reactions: ArDZer

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I know, I just want more, I'm a greedy bastard. This is one of these games where the more we get the better. I really like Dora but we already can get her pregnant a few times, also need this for the other girls.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
visited her more than 20 times and nothing, checked if she had a girl task and still nothing

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
visited her more than 20 times and nothing, checked if she had a girl task and still nothing
You need to visit Ema in the morning, so the interaction between her and the protagonist happens (it does take some time since some days their convo might be about something else, so visit her the next day until she asks if she wants to visit the protagonist's room at night. It happened during my playthrough).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nope not yet .. give the dev some time .. he's got alot on his plate with all our requests :love::LOL::p

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Can we already make Sasha our GF? Im at 100 love points with her, made sex with her so many times but she keeps being only a "employee", can't get her pregnant or to live with me too. Ty

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can we already make Sasha our GF? Im at 100 love points with her, made sex with her so many times but she keeps being only a "employee", can't get her pregnant or to live with me too. Ty
No sadly. You can add the gold digger Tristy to your harem but you can not knock her up.

Reactions: Sngo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nope you can't have her yet .. hehehe :LOL:

Reactions: Sngo
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes