Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
For example, I can't progress with the character Amatsuka Ayume (School Flower) I go on Saturday to watch her interview but nothing happens and I can't do anything. Do you know how to proceed?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
For example, I can't progress with the character Amatsuka Ayume (School Flower) I go on Saturday to watch her interview but nothing happens and I can't do anything. Do you know how to proceed?
imperial tower afternoon weekend

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
go to Empire Group from 1PM to 4PM, and ask Moe to help u.

Pbs-1

Jul 15, 2018
How to improve tv rating ? I watch TV at home, but the percentage doesn't go up.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
gah.
Don't know what to do after picking between kevin spacey and tanaka hitomi xD
I don't think the walkthrough I use covers this far

regar_01

May 17, 2018
has any one completed election quest?
my election days keeps increasing every time i sleep has it need to be done at certain date?

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
has any one completed election quest?
my election days keeps increasing every time i sleep has it need to be done at certain date?
from what I tried, it is just a timer that unlocks the option to pick who will become mayor which will only activate with a clearly marked choice in red in the Mayor's office. You can prepare as much as you need before activating the choice

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
Incest patch

I'm still playing and changing where I find errors or things that aren't correctly written around the IC.
But tried removing everything and editing everything I found already.
I will update when finished in total.

But I think that with this one you can play already good.
I'm not going to do the correction of all the wrong grammar, next to that I'm not a native speaker.

If you are already playing and want to change it mid game go here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-v60-0-sonofall.177228/post-13721023
where i am gonna put the file?

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with slutty wife when going to Abe's home from the basement?
I'm stuck at the "firm assesment" (about loyalty)
1715799375158.png

sploogeqt

Jan 21, 2022
hey - stuck on Inspector Mizukawa (as named in the walkthrough) p32 step 5
- I receive phone call to provide support, then I go, but nothing happens. Supposed to be attacked then a minotaur event that i can skip and then sent to hospital.

Help? :)

songohan005

Dec 18, 2021
I need help with the classroom story line. I am stuck with Tian Ma Wei( Deputy Squad Leader) she disappeared and I can't find her, in her class room, it says:
-----
·Classrooms waiting for certain activities to be carried out.
· Tian Ma Wei (Deputy Squad Leader)Not here, maybe you took the iou to ask for the bill.
-----

Can someone tell me how to proceed?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes