Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Meet Jack in the hangar in the evening, help him to earn money.
He will eventually ask for your advice about a girl he likes, help him, wait a few days and he'll send a message to invite you to the bar for a drink, talk some more and he'll eventually tell you her name and you meet her later, once you meet her you can go to the bar to continue to work for her.
It does not work! The mf Jack who is in the hagar says he is not in the mood and won't let me work...

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
My only problem is the arong problem can't be handled any way you want. If you go for peace you can't go back and kill the chief and take his place.
Me want Amazon queen+snek mouth.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for some problem i had to restart from the scrap the intere game. Was not a problem because i forgot many things. Also i think that the version i had was pretty buggy, because me save come from v0.47 and also hed the older i-patch.

Anyway now i download the new v0.53, so i restart the game and notiche that Celine and Rose have new scene.
So i start with they quest. I do first the celine solo, then i reload and do the rose solo. Then i reload and do the Rosa and Celine best friend things. But i see that there are more scene. Can someone help me understand how i unlock this new scene? Do i need to progress the game more? I am only at the start of the game. Just so your know, I haven't left the ship yet.
Do i need to visit the first planet to unlock the new scene with Celine and Rose?

Or have i miss something?

Thank you

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
I hope we can get the chance to impregnate Cassandra, Maria, Amber and Ronda sometime soon.
Maa mannn! Same here. I want to impregnate Cassandra so bad, and Maria too. Threesome with the two of them should be added, imo. Hell, why not add option to impregnate them both at the same time. I'm happy there's already a raw sex scene with Cassandra. She and Maria need more of that, too.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys for some problem i had to restart from the scrap the intere game. Was not a problem because i forgot many things. Also i think that the version i had was pretty buggy, because me save come from v0.47 and also hed the older i-patch.

Anyway now i download the new v0.53, so i restart the game and notiche that Celine and Rose have new scene.
So i start with they quest. I do first the celine solo, then i reload and do the rose solo. Then i reload and do the Rosa and Celine best friend things. But i see that there are more scene. Can someone help me understand how i unlock this new scene? Do i need to progress the game more? I am only at the start of the game. Just so your know, I haven't left the ship yet.
Do i need to visit the first planet to unlock the new scene with Celine and Rose?

Or have i miss something?

Thank you
Yes. There's an entire new quest related to their new business ventures)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

atomicpotatoes

Jan 5, 2024
Doesnt matter how many times i help Jack or how many days i sleep, i simply cant progress the main story, game breaking bug...
I believe it happened because i didnt meet Amber, to be honest i didnt even knew where to meet her, now the game is broken and i am in no mood to do everthing over again.

Milkman22

Jan 10, 2024
Um guys, anyone know how to get past the mission where I gotta go to hope 2? It won't let me and anytime I check out thr hanger its just jack and saki

Reactions: Crimson_Fox
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes