VN Ren'Py Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.1] [JellyFluff Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is a wonder ... a great alternative to the end of the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1715786252606.png
Such a strange feeling as your own resources get low based on your own intake yet you look outside for the culprit ... sure beats dwelling on the fact you might have indulged a little too much on you rations on some of the days where you shouldnt have.
1715786594590.png
There be fear even when you brought your gun to a ”run your mouth and your feet” fight, such is when launching a new game that is banking on gains both in the plot and character development department and also in the world building department, while being weary of the players who derive pleasure from putting it down. There be laughs or smiles to be had during this game:

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, it was alright, I guess. MC is just so passive and weak though.

Otherwise, the renders are good, setting is nice, and the story seems like it could be interesting. Just not a fan of playing the bystander. That's what the MC is. This isn't his story; it is Emily's story, and we are an NPC in it. Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.

Otaviano

Apr 5, 2024
Based on this dev's history of bad games (my opinion), it's best to stay away from this one... step

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.1] [JellyFluff Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Eh, it was alright, I guess. MC is just so passive and weak though.

Otherwise, the renders are good, setting is nice, and the story seems like it could be interesting. Just not a fan of playing the bystander. That's what the MC is. This isn't his story; it is Emily's story, and we are an NPC in it. Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.
Wtf... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
The title is a little bit on the nose isn't it? And also kind of vague at the same time. It's not like anyone thought that a zombie apocalypse (or anything else for that matter) would put an stop to sexual attraction.

Maybe "The Apocalypse is more fun as a couple" or something.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
This creator has a great mind.. I always thought pandemic settings need more sex. Going to check out the gameplay.

Reactions: Olisvan M.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
> Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex
Oddly enough I've heard that about surviving is real life as well. Weird coincidence.
Thanks for the upload it looks nice.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm just starting this game and I already know that I like how it is going. Emily is a cutie, and the MC seems to be an upstanding guy. I hope you have plans to have the female's POV (protag) at some point. I like female MC's best. Other than that, keep doing your thing.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
can't wait for steam release. would like to see optional ntr / sharing.
Don't expect there to be any NTR, sorry.

Jellyfluff How many choosable romance options are there and is fj optional? Also, congratz on a new release.
Footjob is optional, but recommended.

I hope it doesn't get abandoned after a couple of updates
Also wondering if there will be harem/pregnancy options
Pregnancy will play a part in the story though I haven't decided exactly how.

Not even if she was the last mammalian creature on earth. I'd rather kiss a giant beaked parrot at this point.
But to those who are a fan of Fallout check it out.

"Just cower or die or get our asses kicked?"
Me: "Well in your case you'd seppuku before any of that."
Safe edge doesn't get me going. Can you add actual risky edge that would get you banned on Steam like I just provided?
AVGN/Hungarian-tier swears that veer towards poetry. "I'd rather eat the roadskunk kill off the street and drown it with beer than have sex with a chink."
"Holy shit I haven't seen a more yellow body in my life, is she suffering from jaundice?"
"I'm terribly sorry, the radiation affected us all. Made me call you my little yellow FRIEND. Made you grow boobs".
"So you're obviously an American asian." "Why do you say that?" "You actually trimmed your pubes".
"So you thinking of commiting hara-kiri with that blade?" "...I'm not Jap..." Me: "Well maybe after we played a little sudoku". "I'm Korean!!" "My apologies, we'll play some Starcraft 1 melee 1/1 as your dying wish".
"I'm terribly sorry your operation went wrong. You obviously could only afford so much on your wagie salary" "What operation?" "What operation indeed, look it's nothing to be ashamed of that you could only afford C-tier tits instead of Double Ds. Also the right one is obviously bigger than the left one. The doctor obviously scammed you."
"C'mon my little yellow granny. It's like a baby and a granny met and they spawned you."
"Jesus non existing tapdancing Christ put some clothes on, you make Barbie look good. If I wanted to see Grandad naked I'd watch The Boondocks " "Goddamn you look like a porcelain doll, you look like somebody put a PlayDough mask over your real face."
"Watch you where you point that rhomb-square of a body. It's like a teenager boy's body got stuck in transition to trying to become either a man or a woman"

"Stop ... I smell purple hair ... and it's not asian"
"My non existent God it's worse than I thought" "What is it?" "Dykes survived the nuclear blast. Damn cockroaches"
"Listen you purple-haired dyke. I know you're after my little yellow pet, but I'd sooner let her get raped by brawny muscled men with pecs and hair on their chests than your circus jester looking ass without even an ass to speak of."

*Staring intently at her right through her eyes* "Oh I didn't know you cared" "Stay still, porcelain doll" *Shaves his beard* -Awkward silence- "Aah that's better. Thank you." "For what?" "Basic conveniences such as a mirror are hard to comeby these days and your eyes make for a good mirror" "Err thanks?" "That wasn't a compliment. Let's move along now."

"If I had a daughter I'd gift you to her as a living doll for her to dress you up and dye your hair a red or purple strand."
" "Lady or little toddler whatever you are, it really isn't clear what age you are, we can't have babies." "I know, what life would we give him? or her? in this desolate wasteland." "What? no. You can't make blue-eyed babies, you're asian. And an asian with blue eyes is creepy looking"
"Listen, I know you want me, I am irresistible, a sexy British-American man, but it was never to be. Me with these perfect abs and pecs ... you with that scrawny boy looking ass. Don't worry I know you don't understand my beauty, after all; don't cast pearls at swine, they'll beat you up with it. " "I'm sure we'll find some K-pop band singer eventually, but this is Fallout America, not Korea."
"Come along, Lee" "But my name is Emily" "Yes, Emily Lee" "Just Emily" "Emily Juniper Lee it is" "Goddamnit just Emily" "Okay Emanuelle, but you don't strike me as jewish."
"Did you find any bleach? I need it to clean that memory of your jaundice-ridden body"

" Together, you'll navigate the treacherous terrain of moral ambiguity, confronting ethical dilemmas that challenge your principles and test the limits of your humanity. "
"There is no God if me, ME!! a beautiful British man, will be forced to have sex with an asian."
"It's just sex" "IT'S JUST DRUGS. What's the worst that can happen? famous last words"
"Asian with a british accent: I'm British :D"
"HAHA NO, NO YOU'RE NOT. HAHA I AM GOING INSANE"
"The Bare necessities of life"
"I too can be British!"
"No, Mowgli... you must return to your tribe where you belong..."
"Now let's find you a "beautiful" asian man to pair you up with"
"skit skit get outta here ;_; this is hurting me more than you."
"You are literally throwing me under the bus!!"
"And I am crying as much as I cried over my dead dog ;_; that's how much you mean to me, Mowgli."
"Mowgli look! another asian! and he looks even more like a little girl with a malnourished body than you."
o_O

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes