estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: TACOS 8b + Gallery by asahibito + WT by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 653 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: devinsane

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO::eek:This is the best text. As you can see, Anna doesn't care about the rules they established together. She still doesn't tell him everything? And if you don't tell Anna about Ariana, you have the status of being unfaithful. Plot error.It looks like I'm starting to repeat bugs from old games. Only that Anna doesn't tell Tony everything she did with Kenny, she doesn't get the status of unfaithful o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:(n):(:mad::ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Love this game- is there any way to get the original version with the old renders?
there was 3/4 different versions of the CH14 full before the fixed one
I really suggest to download the best one with full contents before the fixed CH14
HERE:

This version ends with a gangbang for my wife Anne ... that GANGBANG was removed in the version CH14 full fixed that is in the OP!

So I really suggest to all users to download from the link i posted!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
here there are very hot pics from the gangbang that was removed in the CH14 full fixed
the scane comes with animations so you have to download from the mega link i posted in my previous post to watch all animations...

PS_: there are also other scenes (lesbian and sharing) that are not in the full fixed version in the OP.

I really hope that at the end of Tacos-S1 there wll be a gangbang scene with a lot of better renderings and animations then the ones are in the old TAC version i posted!

WE WILL SEE!
Enjoy with my wife Anne!:cool:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So far from the story as it is I think it is only the doctor. She has not seen the dude on thebeach...so no anal there or him at the spa.... so no anal there. Plus, they took out the sex with dad in the shower. But, They have added several new things as well.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
what happened to ANAL sex with the doctor and the other dude
We discussed this only one page ago. No anal in the game yet. The doctor has already had his fun, but Drake has been introduced (as has the spa), so I presume that if it's still in the game, it's around the corner.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen

Happy Tuesday everyone.
Stopping in to share a little of what is coming up in the next update.
Of course, depending on your choices, some of the scenes may not be visible to you. That's why I always recommend multiple playthroughs.
Included in this next update are scenes with...
  • Kelsey
  • Emma
  • Anne
  • Nicole
  • Swingers
  • Vincent
  • Candace
  • set ups for Part b

I hope you will all enjoy!
Take care and thank you for your support!
Mircom3D

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes