HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So regarding translations and your decision to create it in your native language. Will individuals who don't speak your native language have to manually translate it on their own I'd assume?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So regarding translations and your decision to create it in your native language. Will individuals who don't speak your native language have to manually translate it on their own I'd assume?
Hi, you can translate manually or use the browser's function to translate the page into your language. If your browser supports this option.

The Google and Yandex browsers that support this feature. I can't talk about other browsers.

Will that answer suit you?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
like Feyscheck said, once you opened the game in your browser just right click , then select translate in english ( if english is your native tongue.

as an exemple, i don't speack his language, but i have been playing his game since the 0.0.2 without any problems of comprehension/understanding of his games,

it's totally playable for chrome, safari and firefox

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
like Feyscheck said, once you opened the game in your browser just right click , then select translate in english ( if english is your native tongue.

as an exemple, i don't speack his language, but i have been playing his game since the 0.0.2 without any problems of comprehension/understanding of his games,

it's totally playable for chrome, safari and firefox
I'll add a couple of my thoughts.

We are working with smoketrader to adapt the text starting from version 0.0.2. Therefore, the text is adapted to this function as much as possible.

Reactions: smokrader

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
A report on the processes of work on the update.

Good afternoon dear players, today I have a couple of news about the work done on the game. o_O I can say that for almost 3 days I rewrote more than 10,000 words in the game.

To begin with, I rewrote most of the original text of the game, which I wrote in earlier builds of the game.
The goals that I pursued when I started changing the text in the game are quite simple. To put the old text in order according to the new writing style.

Since the amount of work was large, I won't be doing a lot of content in the new version, as I already wrote in another post. One of the old characters in the game gets the plot development and the content part and that's it.

I can say that this version will be the final one when I finish changing what I don't like in the game and start working on new content in the game. For the players, this will be a very weak update, well, for me it is a very big update in terms of closing the issues that bothered me in the game and will give me peace of mind to work on the game.

When the new version is ready for release, I will definitely report it in this thread. Have a nice day to everyone ;)