• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
So two dudes that look like women is not gay? That's pretty wild :ROFLMAO:
One is a dude (MC), but ALL the others i have no idea how you classify as dudes. They have very feminine bodies/faces with giant breasts. There are more things feminine about them than masculine, but i guess your homophobia is (ironically) making you focus on their dicks :ROFLMAO:.

Just because your definition of 'gay' is apparently two people with dicks (regardless of other parts), doesn't mean that's what other people define 'gay' as. I'm guessing you also think any male who likes anal play is also 'gay'. Well it's not. Being gay (or straight/bi etc) only has to do with what gender you find sexually attractive. It has nothing to do with how your body reacts to having certain nerves stimulated.

The only thing that matters is what the tags mean on this site, and here the gay tag is defined to be useful to gay males who are only interested in other males. Being strictly gay I don't find chicks with dicks, or if you want to look at it the other way dudes with breasts, attractive so no I don't think the gay tag should be here.

The whole point of a tag system is to break things down into the most specific themes possible so that people can filter exactly how they want based on their own personal preferences. If someone is looking for something very specific they combine the tags they want together. Having one giant tag that contains many things would only be useful to a handful of people who all like/dislike that exact subset of things.

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
One is a dude (MC), but ALL the others i have no idea how you classify as dudes. They have very feminine bodies/faces with giant breasts. There are more things feminine about them than masculine, but i guess your homophobia is (ironically) making you focus on their dicks :ROFLMAO:.

Just because your definition of 'gay' is apparently two people with dicks (regardless of other parts), doesn't mean that's what other people define 'gay' as. I'm guessing you also think any male who likes anal play is also 'gay'. Well it's not. Being gay (or straight/bi etc) only has to do with what gender you find sexually attractive. It has nothing to do with how your body reacts to having certain nerves stimulated.

The only thing that matters is what the tags mean on this site, and here the gay tag is defined to be useful to gay males who are only interested in other males. Being strictly gay I don't find chicks with dicks, or if you want to look at it the other way dudes with breasts, attractive so no I don't think the gay tag should be here.

The whole point of a tag system is to break things down into the most specific themes possible so that people can filter exactly how they want based on their own personal preferences. If someone is looking for something very specific they combine the tags they want together. Having one giant tag that contains many things would only be useful to a handful of people who all like/dislike that exact subset of things.
By dudes I mean men. Two (or more) men having sex is gay sex afterall. Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word phobia before before you're using it like a mantra

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
By dudes I mean men. Two (or more) men having sex is gay sex afterall. Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word phobia before before you're using it like a mantra
Maybe you should look up the definition of men/male? Biologically speaking (with no mutation or modification) human men have dicks and no breasts. If there is mutation or modification there are other words for that (futa/trans). Is the name of the game "The MAN - Communication between legendary lewd male prostitute and my cock"? No, because men and shemales are not the same thing.

Hourglass figures, small chins, less prominent brows and noses, no adam's apple, all the markers (apart from reproductive organs) you would look at to determine someone's gender says female. Since they have reproductive organs of both but significantly more feminine features than male and if for some reason your only choices were between male or female, why would you classify them as the thing they are least like?

You're right, it may not be from fear, but you are clearly obsessed in some way/shape/form with men/gays (or maybe just extremely ignorant of what being gay is) to be able to justify these being men and this being gay. Homophobia just seemed like the most likely culprit. But thinking about people on the internet, ignorance was probably the safer bet.

I am strictly gay (only attracted to men, not females or shemales/herm, or trans, or ___) and I find nothing sexually attractive in what is shown here. Is it so hard for you to accept that gay men aren't attracted to everything with a dick? Do you have an issue with there being a tag dedicated to two standard/average men with only male reproductive organs having sex? Not everyone likes breasts, what's attractive about two lumps of fat?

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
how do i can start the game if i click on the emolatur its load but dont open anything do i do something wrong?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
how do i can start the game if i click on the emolatur its load but dont open anything do i do something wrong?
Install Locale emulator first, then click on right click on game's exe file and select open with Locale emulator.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Install Locale emulator first, then click on right click on game's exe file and select open with Locale emulator.
okay i download local emulaotr and still dont start i start it with the emulator but its load but nothing happens

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
okay i download local emulaotr and still dont start i start it with the emulator but its load but nothing happens
How can I set my system locale to Japanese?

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
Maybe you should look up the definition of men/male? Biologically speaking (with no mutation or modification) human men have dicks and no breasts. If there is mutation or modification there are other words for that (futa/trans). Is the name of the game "The MAN - Communication between legendary lewd male prostitute and my cock"? No, because men and shemales are not the same thing.

Hourglass figures, small chins, less prominent brows and noses, no adam's apple, all the markers (apart from reproductive organs) you would look at to determine someone's gender says female. Since they have reproductive organs of both but significantly more feminine features than male and if for some reason your only choices were between male or female, why would you classify them as the thing they are least like?

You're right, it may not be from fear, but you are clearly obsessed in some way/shape/form with men/gays (or maybe just extremely ignorant of what being gay is) to be able to justify these being men and this being gay. Homophobia just seemed like the most likely culprit. But thinking about people on the internet, ignorance was probably the safer bet.

I am strictly gay (only attracted to men, not females or shemales/herm, or trans, or ___) and I find nothing sexually attractive in what is shown here. Is it so hard for you to accept that gay men aren't attracted to everything with a dick? Do you have an issue with there being a tag dedicated to two standard/average men with only male reproductive organs having sex? Not everyone likes breasts, what's attractive about two lumps of fat?
It seems to me that you are offended over nothing. Every time this discussion pops up, "ignorant" and "homophobic" seem to be the default buzzwords you guys spit out. It's getting old and it's not working anymore. You gotta come up with something new if you still wanna bark like an angry chihuahua.

You can be attracted to anything, I don't care. That's subjective territory. Do you really want an answer for what is attractive about tits? I don't think so because you won't like it ;)

Yes, there are men that look very feminine. And if they get a boob job, they look even more feminine. You can call them shemales, ladyboys etc. but they are still men. And a sexual relation between a feminine man and a manly man is still called a gay relationship.

Also, these characters are not futanari or hermaphrodites. Because those have both reproductive organs. I only see dicks and balls here, not one damn pussy.
And that's why the tag "gay" is relevant and accurate here.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes