RPGM [Translation Request] Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya

SKARFACE_ONE

Feb 27, 2020
Hi guys, im stuck in this game, I only have two events left and a dont know where to find them, i beat the boss at the city hall and he just dissapears after, i will be great if someone could hep me with that,i already did the bath house and the soapland events

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Hi guys, im stuck in this game, I only have two events left and a dont know where to find them, i beat the boss at the city hall and he just dissapears after, i will be great if someone could hep me with that,i already did the bath house and the soapland events
if u have the game in english would u share it with us omg

SKARFACE_ONE

Feb 27, 2020
if u have the game in english would u share it with us omg
Is not the english version, is more like a translation machine version, you can sort of understand a few things thanks to that but is pretty lame to be honest, it also has a bug that crashes the game when you try to upgrade you weapons, so i have to constantly change between japanesse and "english" versions

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
i dont mind a mechine translated game, as long as its playable, would u be kind and share the game pls, i think everyone will be so thankful

SKARFACE_ONE

Feb 27, 2020
Sorry for the late reply, work has been keeping me busy, i will share a link with that game along with my almost completed save data

SKARFACE_ONE

Feb 27, 2020
Guys, just a reminder, if anyone knows how to unlock the two events that im missing(event 10 and 20) please let me know
UPDATE:I just find out how to unlock the two events i was missing, in the story are two occasions that if you lose the fight you get raped, the first one is fighting the school principal if you losse you unlock event 10 and the second one is after you complete a dugeon inside a bar, if you loose to some guy ocompanied by some tugs you get gangbang raped and unlock event 20, this fights are really easy to spot because there is a diamond that if you touch it , drains your HP to 1 and is always on plain sigth before the fight
Note: english is not my main language, sorry for this grammatical mess

Last edited: