Others None [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura]Swapping Party

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
i see Sugoi Translator being mentioned a lot, is it hard to use?
It's quite simple to get going with it.

Using it within Translator++ is fairly straight forward once all the pre-reqs are done, can just be selected like all the other translation options but it does need to be running. So you download Sugoi, point to the directory in T++ and use the server manager to spin up Sugoi servers all using the Sugoi addon.

Using it outside T++ is similar to the Deepl app, you just launch the app and any text you copy to your clipboard will appear on a Sugoi window translated for you.

The problem is that it doesn't work with any kind of regex at the moment, so it's difficult to exclude code.. things like \N for character names for example. One game I translated used \C[27] a lot. Sugoi just changed this to at least 40 different variations that completely broke the text.

Sugoi is built for translating visual novels I believe and that's where it excels. No code to worry about, just raw dialog to translate.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Swap Party

Translated with Sugoi Translator and some Deepl Pro edits. Unfortunately, games in this engine usually use images for the options pages and I'm still unsure where the character names are stored.. wondering if it's some built in ruby shit. So the dialog has been translated but options/names aren't. Hopefully that's managable o_O Annoyingly, choices also seem to be stored somewher else.. for choices, it seems to be:
Top: Yes
Bottom: No
Also some dialog still contains Japanese text but it's generally just uh.. sex noises? Aaaah, Uhhhh, etc.
I had some errors with my initial build but the current one seems to run through to completion and I was able to unlock the full gallery without errors.

Game has been unpacked from the ISO so you just need to download and launch the game.

The game has no audio neither the start. Anyway to fix it? Capture.JPG

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It's quite simple to get going with it.

Using it within Translator++ is fairly straight forward once all the pre-reqs are done, can just be selected like all the other translation options but it does need to be running. So you download Sugoi, point to the directory in T++ and use the server manager to spin up Sugoi servers all using the Sugoi addon.

Using it outside T++ is similar to the Deepl app, you just launch the app and any text you copy to your clipboard will appear on a Sugoi window translated for you.

The problem is that it doesn't work with any kind of regex at the moment, so it's difficult to exclude code.. things like \N for character names for example. One game I translated used \C[27] a lot. Sugoi just changed this to at least 40 different variations that completely broke the text.

Sugoi is built for translating visual novels I believe and that's where it excels. No code to worry about, just raw dialog to translate.
Any way to do it with Textractor?

Aug 8, 2021
actually I can't see any bottoms like start, continue or config as like I send the screenshot. how will I fix that problem?
To fix that:

Start the game, and then press Alt + Enter. You will go on Fullscreen mode.
After that, click on the fourth option from left to right. That's the Config.
Now you can turn the Audio on, select the best resolution for you, etc.

If you don't understand the Config menu, use this capture from another game as reference. Fortunately for us, Atelier Sakura have used the same menu for their recent games.

ScreenShot_20220505145727.jpeg

Last edited:

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
To fix that:

Start the game, and then press Alt + Enter. You will go on Fullscreen mode.
After that, click on the fourth option from left to right. That's the Config.
Now you can turn the Audio on, select the best resolution for you, etc.

If you don't understand the Config menu, use this capture from another game as reference. Fortunately for us, Atelier Sakura have used the same menu for their recent games.

View attachment 1793973
thank you for the explaination