Others None [Translation Request] Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon (mille-feuille / small mille-feuille)

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
Here are the and translations for them.

These files are suitable for the version from the .
The translation was touched minimally, it’s still the same substance (creds to MuninKai).

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

The translation was touched minimally, it’s still the same substance (creds to MuninKai).
I'm kind of stupid, can you explain to me what should i download?
The 2.03 update then apply it to my muninkai version, or should i just download your pixeldrain version and then apply muninkai's translation? actually he didn't upload the translation separately did he
or the torrent
or what?

Reactions: bloodmane

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Do any of those patches ADD content or are they just fixes?

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
I'm kind of stupid, can you explain to me what should i download?
1. download
2. download
3. combine and play
(other variations require additional file verification)

Do any of those patches ADD content or are they just fixes?
Just fixes, no content.

Last edited:

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
Here's two fixes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to make your own patches I recommend using this command line tool
Two .exe's for unpacking and repacking .xp3 files, very cool (y)

Just rename the patch files to the next highest number. Like:
patch1 | patch2 | patch3
Not
patch1 | patch2 | patch8

Reactions: ram-z

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
Heyo. A heads up for anyone else working on translation and/or prettying things up.
I've been going through the image files, fixing up the machine translated ones.
I'll probably post my patches sometime in the next few weeks. I'm sort of touching things up as I play through the game. So it might take a while.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Im not sure what this is but it wont let me win the stage

View attachment 3111839 View attachment 3111842
Line 252 has a rather complicated function that might have gotten busted. Are you using my translation or the more recent one?

You can try replacing data>scenario>stage04_02.ssd with the copy I attached, but if the updated version changes one of those functions it might be the cause not the solution to that error.

Reactions: f9account
Sep 1, 2020
Line 252 has a rather complicated function that might have gotten busted. Are you using my translation or the more recent one?

You can try replacing data>scenario>stage04_02.ssd with the copy I attached, but if the updated version changes one of those functions it might be the cause not the solution to that error.
Beizel bossfight - fixed
The main reason is that I decided to use in-game multi-language support, and the developer seems to have balked at it.
Thanks

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Beizel bossfight - fixed
The main reason is that I decided to use in-game multi-language support, and the developer seems to have balked at it.
this is the second time you've pointed to your initial post, but what are you updating exactly?
the first time i noticed the filesize change in excelchiffon_203eng.7z but this time filesize is the same

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
data = v1.11
patch = v1.13
patch2 = v2.01
patch3 = v2.03
patch4 = eng <- this
but you said i could go from the torrent straight to ?
the torrent says it's ver 2.01

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
There's a .mpg video file(metamorphose.mpg) that's supposed to play when they first transform, but all that's showing for me is a black square.
Has anyone else got this bug? It might just be because of running it under WINE, but I'm also pretty sure it has something to do with the [PlayMovie] macro.
I was just missing some 32bit gstreamer plugin packages + dll's in my games wineprefix.
Honestly, I want to go back in time and tell myself off for being so stupid :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021

How exactly did you fix this? There's another Beizel fight which has the same error.

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
Also here's my patch.
Code:
ADDED:
A Big window mode-(which is just small window mode, but Big)

TEXT/CODE EDITS:
Replaced "「" to "「   " so it doesn't overlap with englsh text
Changed the save menu to accomidate english text lengths
Re-translated the stage names
And some other little stuff which I can't recall exactly.

IMAGE EDITS:
Redid all the MTL images, so no more ugly rectangles
Removed the Shiny-cuties subscript on the main menu background
Re-aligned main menu Buttons
Fixed several sub-menu buttons
I did go over the prolouge and some hscenes to fix the dialogue, but geeeeeez. The MTL is readable sure but man it mangled some stuff, especially the onomatopoeias.
I probably won't do a thorough pass over all the dialouges, but I am fixing any obvious things I see.
There's a bunch of common errors. For example: Mangled pronouns, "my"s that should be "your" or "his"

And I do have some more stuff I want to do so this certaintly isn't my last patch.

Reactions: f9account

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
How exactly did you fix this?
search this line: "bossfight fix"

Too many changes this time... I don't think it's a good idea to make patches on top of mine. I just wanted to provide an alternative for those who find it easier to download a torrent. It's better to compile everything in a separate archive.

Last edited: