[Translation Request] Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~

Eruruw

Nov 17, 2017
+1

Didn't get into the first game expecting much, but I was left speechless by the end. I simply need the rest of this!

Reactions: joker1144

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
If someone could get me the base copy of the game i can start translating it.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
what engine doe's this game use?if its rpg mv i know some one who can translate it
It's neither RPG-Maker and the translation is already being worked on. We still need to wait for a "hopefully only small" while, until the translator is done.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
It's neither RPG-Maker and the translation is already being worked on. We still need to wait for a "hopefully only small" while, until the translator is done.
Well if its in progress guess i'll drop it.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Well if its in progress guess i'll drop it.
U-ray, who also translated the first title, has been working on it since september last year. Last was three months ago.

At the time u-ray was working on chapter 4, then work got busy (full time translating for kagura games), kept slowly chipping away at it though (in their free time).

Since then nothing... wasn't even on for about two months (on ULMF). I'm rather worried u-ray overworked themselves, got sick or something.

... Or I simply missed something... again. >.<"

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
U-ray, who also translated the first title, has been working on it since september last year. Last was three months ago.

At the time u-ray was working on chapter 4, then work got busy (full time translating for kagura games), kept slowly chipping away at it though (in their free time).

Since then nothing... wasn't even on for about two months (on ULMF). I'm rather worried u-ray overworked themselves, got sick or something.

... Or I simply missed something... again. >.<"
Hope u-ray's ok then . I know people who have gotten overworked and got burnt out at the end of the day.

edylan

Apr 2, 2019
what engine doe's this game use?if its rpg mv i know some one who can translate it
it's wolf rpg engine.

the translation ulmf thread is

no news from author since March 23rd 2019 (3 Months and 18 Days)

There is also a detailed summary of the plot and game mechanics in the game's thread here from the same guy:

according to this "wolf rpg transation guide" :

There is automatic / assisted translation sofwares availables for wolf rpg games, such as

# translator++

former website (public builds NO LONGER WORKS WITH wolf rpg):

new website (build for patreon only)
I think the latest patreon version works well with wolf rpg; I would try this tool first.

# wolftrans

no idea if it works

-------

hope someone picks the translation and makes something basic but usable.
Items descriptions, basic plot infos, and UI are needed to play it.

side note: I don't even care about h-scenes but I really like the mechanics so I hope it get translated.

Reactions: cotin12345

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
I wasn't going to say anything because I don't know when I would get around to finishing it but I've been working on a basic translation of the game. Almost entirely crappy machine translation so nobody get too excited. I believe I have all the items, UI, etc translated including the tutorial (some mechanics have changed from the previous game and it includes the opening story so definitely go through it once).

I think I have 85ish% of the story done as well. (The remaining stuff doesn't want to auto translate though so I have to go through line by line to translate it).

Oh and the names could be inconsistent... basically its my first translation and its crap but it's (probably) functional crap so yeah...

If anyone is somehow still interested and could help me figure out how I can distribute the translation please let me know.

Edit: the most recent version of translator++ works correctly. Didn't realize how old the version I had was. So now it's almost all translated. It just missed a few lines where it's more like sound effects than actual words but other than that and the fact that the machine translation sucks... I might go over some of it and clean things up but damn is there a lot of text. Maybe I'll just take suggestions on parts that people would like to have improved instead of doing all of it.

Last edited: