RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Dirty Prisoner Code SEX [RJ01146613] [akuotimelon]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01146613_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description
A dark RPG with a unique heroine!
◯Story

A new sexual observer is assigned to the huge correctional facility ``Deal Saver Keep Barrier'', commonly known as ``Dirty Slut'', which houses people with abnormal sexual desires and abilities.
She was a pseudosexual observer who had her lover's sexual desire taken away by the facility, and underwent an experiment to change her sex in order to get revenge.
Control the supernatural beings trapped in the facility, make them fall into darkness, use them as pawns, and uncover the secrets of the facility...

◯What kind of game

is it? It is a game where you complete missions on the base map and uncover the secrets of the facility you have infiltrated.

The heroine, Aoi, explores facilities, accepts missions, and monitors people with abnormal sexual desires.

In order to uncover the secrets of the facility, the shortcut is to control and utilize the abnormally sexually oriented individuals housed there.
I monitor and sometimes communicate with them using the containment room map.
Then, under certain conditions, the person with abnormal sexual desire will escape to a dedicated map.
If you defeat the escapee and bring him back, a punishment H event will occur.
Through their training and dark fall events, use them as pawns and take on the mysteries of the facility.

Tags: Ahegao, Body Modification, Corrupted Morals, Piercings, Restraint, Sex Change, SM, Vulgar Moans

Download Links (jap):
Download Links (eng): ; ;

Last edited:

jordanrookie

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 3307126
Title:

Description
◯Story

A new sexual observer is assigned to the huge correctional facility ``Deal Saver Keep Barrier'', commonly known as ``Dirty Slut'', which houses people with abnormal sexual desires and abilities.
She was a pseudosexual observer who had her lover's sexual desire taken away by the facility, and underwent an experiment to change her sex in order to get revenge.
Control the supernatural beings trapped in the facility, make them fall into darkness, use them as pawns, and uncover the secrets of the facility...

◯What kind of game

is it? It is a game where you complete missions on the base map and uncover the secrets of the facility you have infiltrated.

The heroine, Aoi, explores facilities, accepts missions, and monitors people with abnormal sexual desires.

In order to uncover the secrets of the facility, the shortcut is to control and utilize the abnormally sexually oriented individuals housed there.
Then, under certain conditions, the person with abnormal sexual desire will escape to a dedicated map.
Through their training and dark fall events, use them as pawns and take on the mysteries of the facility.

Tags: Ahegao, Body Modification, Corrupted Morals, Piercings, Restraint, Sex Change, SM, Vulgar Moans

Download Links (jap):
+1

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
View attachment 3307126
Title:

Description
◯Story

◯What kind of game

Download Links (jap):
Download Links (eng): ; ;
I wanna ask if you gonna send it to evaluation for adding to "LATEST UPDATES" section?

• Red Heart
Reactions: udyxnem198

nopeguy123

Oct 13, 2020
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME UNNECCESARLY FUCKING HARD. I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE WORST AT GAME DESIGN THAN ME.
Thank god whoever made the translation cuz without it, it is simple impossible. I played a lot of games like this but never an item that disables random counters. worst part is i bought that item to cuz it was giving me stats and thought the game was bugged when there was no random encounters which i usually dont mind but there is no grind farm in the game. There is no place that you can go to farm xp like all the other rpg games. Here is the gameplay: you talk to that pink haired bitch and get some quest, then you do the first 2 missions on the board but not the 3rd one cuz its literally impossible even tho its open there (later i learn that you can farm xp in the 2nd mission but its very stupid cuz its not the objective of the mission there). Then after beating the first 2 missions you have some money go get some equipment and then only then go to containment area to beat the escaped man, if you try to beat it without buying anything guess what it is near impossible :DDDD, after you come to the boss area get BUNCH OF RANDOM ENCOUNTERS TO LEVEL UP. level 4 is enough because then you can get the heal yourself with mana. BUT WAIT THE BEST PART IS IF YOU BEAT IT AND THE MAIN CHARACTER IS DEAD YOU FAIL ???????? LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE. why not immediately cut to game over instead of making me keep fighting. Dont forget if you die while trying to beat the guy that means you go all the way back and grind again cuz for some fucking reason game designer decided not to put a save place before you fight the boss.

sorry the long rant because other then the gameplay I LOVE THE PLOT of the game. it looks so interesting with a different art style i was gonna buy the game as well on dlsite , if credit cart companies was not a bitch and didnt have a law suit that resulted in major ones pulling their support from the website.

TL;DR: Gameplay fucking sucks , Plot and art style great

Last edited:
Reactions: Renton21