Others None [Translation Request] I was in debt hell and picked up a runaway JK who obeyed my orders [RJ01164204] [Kebab Reverie]

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Game's made in Gamemaker so you'll need to decompile the .win file to translate it, you can use

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
Game's made in Gamemaker so you'll need to decompile the .win file to translate it, you can use
I tried that, but it gave an error when opening the data file. I can provide the game file if you would like to try.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
earlier today (Sugoi v4). It's rougher than the stuff I normally make (a space after every apostrophe, the wordwrap cuts in the middle of words, no cleaning), but my main motivation was "How do I translate games made in Gamemaker Studio?" after finding out this game wasn't Unity. Everything should be translated, but I couldn't force myself to finish the game so it's possible there an untranslated title or tag or something near the end.

Installation is The Usual: drop the patch in the game's folder, right-click, "Extract here," and overwrite when prompted.

Edit:
I found a bug. If you go into Free Mode, activate an animation, then press [E] a few more times it'll cause multiple copies of that animation to play over one another and result in a crash when you try to exit the animations. This is present in the base game and not caused by the MTL.
Some Hirose animations are labeled as Asakura animations. That one's on me though.

Last edited:

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
Use the single-file-true version, it works fine

Disappointingly the game is incredibly short, there's 1 week and like 10 scenes total
1715568783091.png
I used the single file version but I get this error
Is this a language pack problem?