RPGM None [Translation Request] Lusty Dungeon

Naiora

Jul 1, 2017
+1
Lots of bug fixes released for this.
Ver1.0r 2023/02/15 is the latest and fixes a progression blocking black screen among other things.
If anyone happens to have it, it would be much appreciated!

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone mind scouring for an updated version? Especially on hentai-sharing cuz the site is blocked for me
Can't really get proper translations done without all the fixes

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Does anyone mind scouring for an updated version? Especially on hentai-sharing cuz the site is blocked for me
Can't really get proper translations done without all the fixes
So far I only managed to find ver1.0h, while developer already uploaded ver1.0r on dlsite page. If you're interested I can leave h version here when I'll download it

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I decided to scour eyny and found this. Originally it was the latest version but some Chinese dude tried to plug it with a weird ass version of MTool that quadrupled the game's size, so I deleted it. Probably our best bet at getting the latest version

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
So I decided to scour eyny and found this. Originally it was the latest version but some Chinese dude tried to plug it with a weird ass version of MTool that quadrupled the game's size, so I deleted it. Probably our best bet at getting the latest version
i wonder how to check version game we play ?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
i just checked, it is lower version 1.0h

Reactions: Whotfisthis