• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request] [Machine Translate] Himiko: I Must Kill Chikushoumaru / 卑美狐 -畜生丸は殺さなければならないー

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virio

Jan 17, 2021
my save file before boss battle, its not complete but it should cover like 80% of gallery hopefully.

i hope this one get better translation like deepl with wordwrap, or proper one.

i am still waiting version with recollection room.

also anyone know fast way to grind for money?

and about the ending is there an afterstory gameplay like sana for example?

also is this the raw for new version?
hentai-sharing.net/170728-乳マフィア-卑美狐-畜生丸は殺さなければなら/

i dont know where the recollection room is

Last edited:

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
Raw MEGA v1.1 (from hentai-sharing)

Hoping anyone can translate this, whether MTL or not.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After direct request of virio a few days ago I've started working on this (DMTL format), but the name of the protag has got me a bit confused.

The English store page refers to the main character as "Himiko".

If I look at the original Japanese name used throughout the game "卑美狐" it would be in Romanji "Himikitsune" or as a literal translation attempt "Lowly/Vulgar/Mean Fox".
"Himiko" would be "卑弥呼".
Is there actually a connection, or did the dev just think "Himiko" would sound better for the west?

Obviously going to call her "Himiko" if that's what the store page says, but I want to know how the heck Japanese names work.
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

virio

Jan 17, 2021
After direct request of virio a few days ago I've started working on this (DMTL format), but the name of the protag has got me a bit confused.

The English store page refers to the main character as "Himiko".

If I look at the original Japanese name used throughout the game "卑美狐" it would be in Romanji "Himikitsune" or as a literal translation attempt "Lowly/Vulgar/Mean Fox".
"Himiko" would be "卑弥呼".
Is there actually a connection, or did the dev just think "Himiko" would sound better for the west?

Obviously going to call her "Himiko" if that's what the store page says, but I want to know how the heck Japanese names work.
:KEK:

thank you for considering this game, i thought you wont take this game because it has a lot of words.

i cant wait for your dmtl.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.1 (The one shared here) including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Locale tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Detailed explanation

Changelog:
1.1 Fixed equipment categories.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 427489
Developer:

Genre: jRPG, Female Heroine Only, Milk/Lactation, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Big tits/Big Breasts/Giant Tits, Puffy Nipples, Nipple Fuck, Saggy, Titsjob/Paizuri, Cowgirl, Rape, Birth
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.00b
Language: Japanese
Contents:
A busty female ninja Himiko takes a journey of revenge.
Store:

Download:
Eng Machine Translate

Jap

or

I would love to see this game get translated. This game have great content and good story as I can tell.

View attachment 427490 View attachment 427491 View attachment 427492 View attachment 427493
hi can i know which translation tool u use because most of the software i used for translation did not work with it

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.1 (The one shared here) including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Locale tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Detailed explanation

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
any way to make the text bigger?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
any way to make the text bigger?
If you make the text bigger you will most likely have text escape the screen at some point, but you can still change it if you want.
You will need the official RPGM Ace editor (there's cracked versions, too) then create a new project and save it.
Close the editor again and dump the entire game into that new project folder and overwrite.
Now if you open the editor again, it will think the game is your project, and you can freely edit it.

Go to "Scripts", "Main" and edit this line:
"Font.default_size = Putdesiredsizenumberhere"

Reactions: Triedanted
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote