Wolf RPG [Translation Request] おねがいテレポーター (Teleporter, Please!)

Mar 28, 2021
Just a side note, as a new user... How do I make threads like this? Im trying to find a way to play Tail Teller 2 ( ) but Im not sure how to go around posting it...

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
I've actually never seen that error before. How'd you get it to pop up? Which code were you trying to enter?

There should only be three passcodes you can access: A, A+1, and B. Technically there's a fourth but it's not in the game to my knowledge.
so the 4th one still not in game even after 2.8.2?

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i took a few screenshots of areas with untranslated text but didnt note down my status effects. i also have a 100% save for 2.8.2 if anyone knows a good way to share it id be happy to upload it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to u able to reach that room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I found it. You can download it
Very much appreciate it, sorry to bother you more but do you happen to know the changelog?

Edit: Nevermind I'm blind it's right on that page.

Also to the person above, I don't know why yours is slow, mine downloaded almost instantly.

UnknownNeko

May 8, 2019
Very much appreciate it, sorry to bother you more but do you happen to know the changelog?

Edit: Nevermind I'm blind it's right on that page.

Also to the person above, I don't know why yours is slow, mine downloaded almost instantly.
internet sucks cause my country not stable on internet now i got it

FizzicalAttraction

Feb 28, 2019
As I went downstairs to the lab room with the petrification machine, there's a shadowy figure that darts into the men's restroom. I haven't been able to enter it, and I've done all the extra scenes in the lab (where you end up surrounded by onlookers or some such). I'm at 98%, though the last 2% is accounted for for a stat I haven't finished. Is there something I'm missing regarding that restroom?

CobaltBlue0222

Jun 23, 2022
As I went downstairs to the lab room with the petrification machine, there's a shadowy figure that darts into the men's restroom. I haven't been able to enter it, and I've done all the extra scenes in the lab (where you end up surrounded by onlookers or some such). I'm at 98%, though the last 2% is accounted for for a stat I haven't finished. Is there something I'm missing regarding that restroom?
I recall that room never meant to be enterable

perferd

Sep 18, 2019
- door you unlock by masturbating infront of camera on the western side of research floor corridor wont unlock
I can't get this to work in 2.9.1 w/o translation- are you sure this is actually a thing? I don't see it mentioned elsewhere.

It's a little disappointing how small the update is after ~6 months, but the more fleshed-out walkthroughs and translation help effectively 'add content'.