RPGM [Translation Request]Rin's town revitalization project

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Im trying to use the patch on the 1.27 but it just get all black.
Im missing something? there is any translation of the UI of the game?
It should work to sum degree I tried to translate wat Translator++ can grab (without breaking the game). >w>
And due to me focusing all my efforts on making a 3D H Game on UE5 while also handling daily tasks I got no time to fix any translation errors atm. XwX
I also added the translation file to the zip founder so anyone can try to fix my translations or improve upon them for future events. ^w^

I need to know what steps you took to download the game and install the patch from above.
If you'll have to go to sum H site to and make sure you grabbed the r8t game version.
I get mine from
so it should work if U got it from there. >w>
And don't forget to unblock zip/rar file after you
SCANNED IT WITH THE ANTI-VIRUS program that U got installed and I would scan the unpack folder before even clicking on it to see wats inside. ^w^

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
It should work to sum degree I tried to translate wat Translator++ can grab (without breaking the game). >w>
And due to me focusing all my efforts on making a 3D H Game on UE5 while also handling daily tasks I got no time to fix any translation errors atm. XwX
I also added the translation file to the zip founder so anyone can try to fix my translations or improve upon them for future events. ^w^

I need to know what steps you took to download the game and install the patch from above.
If you'll have to go to sum H site to and make sure you grabbed the r8t game version.
I get mine from
so it should work if U got it from there. >w>
And don't forget to unblock zip/rar file after you
SCANNED IT WITH THE ANTI-VIRUS program that U got installed and I would scan the unpack folder before even clicking on it to see wats inside. ^w^
Hello

Could you give us the full patched game files? I think some of the files required to render graphic properly was missing (And causing black screen).
Maybe that one you forgot to include on the previous attached archive xD

Reactions: coffeeandcum