RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Saint Light Flash Princess Pony Ceres [Sukiyaking] [RJ439573]

Sep 26, 2021
image-800.jpg
Title: ; 聖光閃姫ポニーセレス

Developer:
Version: 2024-01-01
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

A group of fighters calling themselves Zaydag suddenly appeared in the city.
They have a fighting ability that is incomparable to humans, and the police are unable to control them, and the city is thrown into chaos.

However, a girl appeared there. Her name is Holy Light Flash Princess Pony Ceres.
She is a heroine of justice who wears holy clothes and fights off evil.

The people of the city were relieved and elated.

It was thought that Zydag would be destroyed by her efforts, but
with the appearance of the dark king Dargnoa, executives, and monsters who control Zydag,
Ponyceles was about to be in a desperate crisis.

Tags: anal; collar; corruption; crying; demon girl; footjob; impregnation; magical girl; masturbation; nakadashi; netorare; pantyhose; pillory; rape; reverse rape; ryona; schoolgirl uniform; sex toys; spanking; stockings; stomach deformation; tentacles; urination; vaginal birth; humiliation

CG: ;
Download Links (jap):
Download Links (eng): f95

Last edited:

Garif

Sep 22, 2018
Gameplay is simple but fun. Lots to explore and good art style, but unfortunately the H scene count is on the lower side and mostly humiliation based with a lot of urination.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
подскажите как решить проблему при запуске игры такое появляется oNqQn-dFeLQ.jpg

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
+1 Game is extremely difficult combat wise. Add to that the frustrating of not knowing where to go and yikes.

If you don't want to go through the headache my save is below.

Also, one minor spoiler
For the chapter 6 boss "the principle", you have pick choice 3 and run away from the fight. Words can't express how confusing this was to figure out, if you don't speak Japanese and haven't a clue what to do.

PanOp

Jan 20, 2019
+1 Game is extremely difficult combat wise. Add to that the frustrating of not knowing where to go and yikes.

If you don't want to go through the headache my save is below.

Also, one minor spoiler
For the chapter 6 boss "the principle", you have pick choice 3 and run away from the fight. Words can't express how confusing this was to figure out, if you don't speak Japanese and haven't a clue what to do.
Thanks for this!

The save ends up in the room. Not everything is unlocked, but there are code terminals that will unlock the scenes with a four digit code, I guess ones you get when completing an ending.

Reactions: xellos49698

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I completed the game, you can see my save at the final boss. Unfortunately, it did not give me a code in English, possible it's in the credits in Japanese.

Also, there is no new game plus, which that was disappointing as well.

Disscuism

May 13, 2022
I completed the game, you can see my save at the final boss. Unfortunately, it did not give me a code in English, possible it's in the credits in Japanese.

Also, there is no new game plus, which that was disappointing as well.
i have problem, how to fix it and where you download this game?
Screenshot (497).png

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
With translator ++ translate all and erasing the parts with blue and red li9nes gives you a playable game but there are still image errors that make the prologue unplayable and the FMC doesnt appear in the fights so i will wait for the hero to translate this properly