Others (translation Request) St. Maternity Academy: Hypnotic Brainwash Project

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You'll have to buy the game for anyone to translate it.. Trust me.. I've been trying to hunt down a download since it came out..

And seeing as only 18 people have bought it, you'll have to wait a long while.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You've been a member for 3 years, buy the game and say its you doing your part for the community :p I uploaded an ages old game, a beloved classic to help out, even though I hate the entitled assholes asking the same questions over and over again, expecting me to be their personal IT support just because I gave them free shit.

Patchi_

Apr 3, 2018
Here it is, the untranslated version straight from DLsite. I did us all a favor and bought the game. Would love to see a translation if someone wants to:

you can pm me if the link doesnt work or something is wrong with this post.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Here it is, the untranslated version straight from DLsite. I did us all a favor and bought the game. Would love to see a translation if someone wants to:

you can pm me if the link doesnt work or something is wrong with this post.
thanks(y)

RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
I've been trying to play this as well and all the normal text hookers like ITHVNR and VNR did not work. I just found one that did, Textractor (aka NextHooker). I just started playing but it looks good so far.

Reactions: errata

pilldawg

Apr 28, 2017
I've been trying to play this as well and all the normal text hookers like ITHVNR and VNR did not work. I just found one that did, Textractor (aka NextHooker). I just started playing but it looks good so far.
What did you do in the in-between steps between using the texthooker to extract text and getting a translated, playable game

Incubus

Jan 27, 2018
theextremebluemangroup To be honest, it's fairly straightforward, it's not a patch for the game or anything, it just lets you see in the translated text in real time in another window. It's not ideal, but it makes the game playable. I managed to play through the whole thing using that tool.