None [Translation Request] St. Maternity Gakuen N--Hypnosis School Regulations Revised / Opened Impregnation Masturbator Gakuen for Our Students

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
In case anyone else wants to try mtling this I tried using mtool but the translation file size is around 5mb while the free version can only translate up to 2.5 so I went to translator++. Unfortunately it seems that translator++ is unable to extract the game.exe using the inbuilt tyranobuilder extractor. I then tried to manually extract it using arc unpacker but the extra_data file never showed up so I'm at a bit of a loss here

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
Someone a MTool Supporter and willing to upload the translation file?
Not a supporter, but I ran the manual translation file through Sugoi MTL via a script I wrote. Seems to work so far, though the typesetting is off in places (overlapping and runover text).

Unpack the .json file from attached archive and load in the Translation tab of MTool.

I keep getting either the second number to 100 and the game ends or I run out of time and the game ends. Anyone have a strategy?
For the 3 numbers on the smartphone in the lower left:
  • Top number is "Corruption", and roughly speaking measures how much of the school is under your influence. The goal of the game is to get this to 1000 before the 30 days runs out. It also affects the last number as described below. You raise it by purchasing items at different locations on the map, which (I believe) corrupts the girls at that location.
  • Middle number is "Alertness", and roughly is how much people on the island have noticed your activities. When it reaches 100 the police are called, game over.
  • Bottom number is BP or "Bloomer Points" (I think, translation is a bit wierd). This is the currency used to by items and increase the corruption level. You gain it by spending a period in your room, the upper-right icon with "BP" in it. The amount you gain is equal to your current Corruption.
Strategy involves two snowballing effects. First, increasing Corruption gets you more BP to buy even more stuff to increase Corruption.

Second, if you notice on the buy screens a bunch of numbers in the last column, I believe this is the Corruption level you need to reach to receive this item for free. So you don't need buy every item, just enough to start the ball rolling getting you free items that increase Corruption to get you more free items.

However, there's an additional requirement to the free items I'm not sure of. It could be something like a certain girl has to reach a certain hypnosis level (click the girl-picture on the smartphone to access this and other personal information). Or it could be you need to corrupt a certain faction enough. It seemed like once I had a decent number of girls at 50 hypnosis level, the free items started rolling in, but that could just be coincidence.

Finally, there is a mechanism to lower alertness, but again I'm not perfectly clear on the details. I know it exists though, because my game is currently in a state where every period the alertness goes down by about 5. I'm not sure how I did this though, because it happened after I got fed up and cheated in a bunch of BP and bought a bunch of expensive items.

I suspect the red and blue icons on the item screens have something to do with this, but it could be an effect that slowly builds up so I didn't notice until I had bought a lot of stuff. If that's true, then I suspect red (kind looks like an up arrow) leads to alertness increase while blue leads to decrease.

So overall, I suspect the strategy is, snowball corruption w/ relatively cheap items (not too cheap, since you can only buy one item per period, 150 periods total until game over). Once you're making enough (or alertness gets dangerous) start collecting the (generally expensive) blue-icon items. Once you have alertness under control, you should be clear to further snowball buying items and w/ free items until you reach the required 1000.

Megalodon1255

Nov 24, 2018
However, there's an additional requirement to the free items I'm not sure of. It could be something like a certain girl has to reach a certain hypnosis level (click the girl-picture on the smartphone to access this and other personal information). Or it could be you need to corrupt a certain faction enough. It seemed like once I had a decent number of girls at 50 hypnosis level, the free items started rolling in, but that could just be coincidence.
is there a way to use the items?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Josba I followed your advice and got farther but I'm always running out of time on the last 100 corruption. No idea what to do. Is there some early game actions that work best for you? Should I be doing the events with the girls on the tiles? What big things do I save for?

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Not a supporter, but I ran the manual translation file through Sugoi MTL via a script I wrote. Seems to work so far, though the typesetting is off in places (overlapping and runover text).

Unpack the .json file from attached archive and load in the Translation tab of MTool.

For the 3 numbers on the smartphone in the lower left:
  • Top number is "Corruption", and roughly speaking measures how much of the school is under your influence. The goal of the game is to get this to 1000 before the 30 days runs out. It also affects the last number as described below. You raise it by purchasing items at different locations on the map, which (I believe) corrupts the girls at that location.
  • Middle number is "Alertness", and roughly is how much people on the island have noticed your activities. When it reaches 100 the police are called, game over.
  • Bottom number is BP or "Bloomer Points" (I think, translation is a bit wierd). This is the currency used to by items and increase the corruption level. You gain it by spending a period in your room, the upper-right icon with "BP" in it. The amount you gain is equal to your current Corruption.
Strategy involves two snowballing effects. First, increasing Corruption gets you more BP to buy even more stuff to increase Corruption.

Second, if you notice on the buy screens a bunch of numbers in the last column, I believe this is the Corruption level you need to reach to receive this item for free. So you don't need buy every item, just enough to start the ball rolling getting you free items that increase Corruption to get you more free items.

Finally, there is a mechanism to lower alertness, but again I'm not perfectly clear on the details. I know it exists though, because my game is currently in a state where every period the alertness goes down by about 5. I'm not sure how I did this though, because it happened after I got fed up and cheated in a bunch of BP and bought a bunch of expensive items.

I suspect the red and blue icons on the item screens have something to do with this, but it could be an effect that slowly builds up so I didn't notice until I had bought a lot of stuff. If that's true, then I suspect red (kind looks like an up arrow) leads to alertness increase while blue leads to decrease.

So overall, I suspect the strategy is, snowball corruption w/ relatively cheap items (not too cheap, since you can only buy one item per period, 150 periods total until game over). Once you're making enough (or alertness gets dangerous) start collecting the (generally expensive) blue-icon items. Once you have alertness under control, you should be clear to further snowball buying items and w/ free items until you reach the required 1000.
On my system is indicating trojan, Wacatac.B!ml

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
is there a way to use the items?
As far as I know, all items apply automatically when you buy them.

Josba I followed your advice and got farther but I'm always running out of time on the last 100 corruption. No idea what to do. Is there some early game actions that work best for you? Should I be doing the events with the girls on the tiles? What big things do I save for?
You're further along than I am then, I should be asking you for advice :)

Regarding the events, dunno if they have some effect or are just for "entertainment", but previous games in this series had that same mechanic. Could be some knowledge from those games floating around that would be useful for this one.

On my system is indicating trojan, Wacatac.B!ml
*shrug* Nothing I can do about overactive antivirus throwing out false positives.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a way to edit the savefile? Can we cheat somehow because this is crazy hard.

Someone said that the answers were on the developers ce-in but I didn't find anything.

Reactions: bethilelizabeth

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Got to 972 then I lost I'm losing my mind

Josba I go for anything that costs a lot with a red up arrow early to get as much corruption as possible.

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Can someone reup the file? Mine got corrupted and mexa is down.

I'm trying to start the game but I just get a black screen.

Last edited: