RPGM [Translation request] The Demoness & The Castle of Pigs (Noble Ogre)

naruto1

Jun 9, 2017
Never mind figured out how to fix the error.

Well you have the file open in winrar press Control +E and change to Japanese 932.
Then Extract the files

Last edited:

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
If there is someone willing to translate this game i can repost a new download link. But it really depends on whos willing to put in the effort to get it translated.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
If there is someone willing to translate this game i can repost a new download link. But it really depends on whos willing to put in the effort to get it translated.
i got you fam, im currently uploading decent MTL translation ill upload it here.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
here's the MTL now if only we have a full gallery save thats all we need btw there's a bug when meeting the dark skinned muscle lady so make sure you save before then.

Reactions: ilyahoho
Mar 24, 2018
Hey man, I was hoping to discuss the progress you've made with the game so we could possibly figure out a guide. I am currently close to getting the good ending but I've come across a bug.

XxBLoODxX123

Feb 3, 2021
hey question where do you go when you got the demon castle map?
Nevermind I used translation on the map worlds it’s right right right left

EDIT: never mind it didn’t work
Does any one know how to get through the maze after getting the demon castle map