Seeking Visual noval suggestions.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone know any good visual novals? i really enjoy good visual novals with funny or well written characters. The main character has to be likable tho. I really detest jerk protagonists who just want to get laid and constantly act like it. Sex is for me optional but a great bonus if it's in the game. It does require some sort of romance for me to keep playing. Fantasy genre is also really appealing to me but not required. Visual noval that i enjoyed are:
Crystalline (awsome game, really enjoyed some of the options for dialogue)
Curselands
planet stronghold
ace academy
Briliant shadow and pale spectrum (personal favorites)
cardinal cross
sunrider series
Alot of stuff winter wolve does

If you have any suggenstions, let me know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also love Winter Wolves stuff but a lot of the stuff they do hasn't made it here sadly. Here's some of the stuff I enjoy but i'm pretty vanilla so they won't be any good for people that like more hardcore stuff.

There are 4 games total with that series, romance based with a lot of choices and based around comedy.

I put that here. While i'm not a fan of the MC and the endings to a couple of the girls left me thinking "is that it" the stories are all pretty good with genuine touching moments. If Hanako doesn't make you shed a tear you are dead inside ... DEAD.

It's set in the same time as the Do Love Me games and has a bit of crossover but not much. I did have some complaints about this mainly the MC being a bit pathetic but the girls routes are all good enough to make up for his short comings. The 2 girls not mentioned in the title start off badly with the game trying to guilt you into making you think you should have gone with Tsudijou but once it gets over itself they are really well done. Tsudijou herself has to be played through twice, one normal route and then her true route gets unlocked and her true route is fantastic and the only one that gets a future glimpse of what they are like as adults. Takes a bit of getting used to the MC but once you do it's a good story.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I also love Winter Wolves stuff but a lot of the stuff they do hasn't made it here sadly. Here's some of the stuff I enjoy but i'm pretty vanilla so they won't be any good for people that like more hardcore stuff.

There are 4 games total with that series, romance based with a lot of choices and based around comedy.

I put that here. While i'm not a fan of the MC and the endings to a couple of the girls left me thinking "is that it" the stories are all pretty good with genuine touching moments. If Hanako doesn't make you shed a tear you are dead inside ... DEAD.

It's set in the same time as the Do Love Me games and has a bit of crossover but not much. I did have some complaints about this mainly the MC being a bit pathetic but the girls routes are all good enough to make up for his short comings. The 2 girls not mentioned in the title start off badly with the game trying to guilt you into making you think you should have gone with Tsudijou but once it gets over itself they are really well done. Tsudijou herself has to be played through twice, one normal route and then her true route gets unlocked and her true route is fantastic and the only one that gets a future glimpse of what they are like as adults. Takes a bit of getting used to the MC but once you do it's a good story.
thanks mate will check it out.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
is usually a hit and is one I personally like a lot as well.
Both have likeable intelligent protagonists and well written storylines.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017

Hey man thanks again for the game suggestions i just finished maji de watashi ni koi shinasai and it was absolutly amazing. so many different story's. thanks again mate.

Reactions: Avaron1974