• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hey idiot. You don't have to force the choice, just let it be what it is from the beginning. End the game with several paths open, no problem. And then it's not a harem game yet. It does NOT make it a harem game if you fuck around the city. Why the fuck give other paths if you have to close them at the end. Totally idiotic solution.
This same exact logic can be applied to any fetish, especially the ones people love to argue about. Funny to watch the arguments that go on in this site sometimes.

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Bro, you didn't start doing 'em until a certain someone told you to. :WaitWhat:
What do you mean? :KEK:

add cleavage shots
I would but none of the main girls got the tits for it

side hoes tho...

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
the author is obsessed with asses and I love it
I rather an "ass" obsession than a "boob" one. I am an ass lover after all :giggle:

The day I stop doing ass shots is the day I die:sleep:
Good. Keep them coming.

My favorite shots are when they are bent over while nude... the perfectly shaped hearts they have :love:

none of the main girls got the tits for it

side hoes tho...
You betrayed me... so, that's why you don't do shots of ze cleavage? because they don't have it? and here I thought that you were an ass lover like myself... ouch :cry:

I'm gonna avoid dem hoes.... I don't want the MC to catch something, especially since the MCs in these games always go in raw dog.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
wait wait,haley a side girl? wtf....why im always the last one to know that and why is always the best girl?.......[for me ofc] so pls i dont know nothing anymore,....pls someone can tell me who is a Li and who is only a side girl?

goldenrhino

May 5, 2018
wait wait,haley a side girl? wtf....why im always the last one to know that and why is always the best girl?.......[for me ofc] so pls i dont know nothing anymore,....pls someone can tell me who is a Li and who is only a side girl?
I'm just basing it from how the scene replays are organized. Maybe some side girls can get promoted in the future.... *cough cough* Haley

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol you guys are gonna make me control skip through so I can remember which one is Haley cant recall a single name from this need to replay it when i get around to the update. I only recall I liked the redhead.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
lol you guys are gonna make me control skip through so I can remember which one is Haley cant recall a single name from this need to replay it when i get around to the update. I only recall I liked the redhead.
Im the same lol. The redhead in this one is really likeable for me, but i dont remember a shit lol.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I am bummed about the agent lady(Katarina) being a side girl.But atleast I hope she gets her path as she can pretty important for the basketball route .The game has a lot of side girls who I would have thought are main if I wasn't told who are the main girls.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Too much blablabla and too little Snu Snu.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes