cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys please help where i can find some old witch trainer that have old luna path something like version 1.39.4, i want to see it
might have it. if not then ask from devs (they come here occasionally).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you can't find an android version of 1.39.4, then you could trying using Joiplay to play the Windows version. It might work.
finding isn't biggest problem, that is finding malware free version of it.

devs link to pc version
android gotta ask from devs.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
What, Susan? Never expect anything from her. Supposedly some content will come, but doing the former will save you the disappointment.

Reactions: blarg0192

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Played through the old Luna content of 1.39.4 (mega link above)

It's truly a shame that this large-enough content was replaced with other unnecessary new CGI scenes later until v1.46.1.

There were only some minor glitches and inconsistencies like: missing chibit here, talking about going to class at late-night there, and having sex with Luna and Granger together although still on Hermi’s favour level 5 where you can't have sex with Granger alone yet.

The submissive route is surely a disappointing dead-end, but the dominant and normal route has enough excitement and good repeatable favors in the end, unlike what v46 still only has to offer for a while now.

The best scenes of these games are usually the three- and moresomes when there is more interaction between persons, might it be jealous quarrel or voluptuous tension building.

I only hope that the upcoming Tonks content won't disappoint, as Tonks is clearly the best partner-in-crime for such scenes, just like current Cho's Body Inspection 3 with the possible double facial as in v46. It's a pity you can't repeat that when reaching Insp. 4 with the ultra-boring talk about Doppler/Succubus stuff in the end. Blue-balls³...

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Played through the old Luna content of 1.39.4 (mega link above)

It's truly a shame that this large-enough content was replaced with other unnecessary new CGI scenes later until v1.46.1.

There were only some minor glitches and inconsistencies like: missing chibit here, talking about going to class at late-night there, and having sex with Luna and Granger together although still on Hermi’s favour level 5 where you can't have sex with Granger alone yet.

The submissive route is surely a disappointing dead-end, but the dominant and normal route has enough excitement and good repeatable favors in the end, unlike what v46 still only has to offer for a while now.

The best scenes of these games are usually the three- and moresomes when there is more interaction between persons, might it be jealous quarrel or voluptuous tension building.
It is a shame that this content was not repurposed as mirror side story.

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
I imagine this has been answered elsewhere so my apologies for a repeat question, but I've tried searching and haven't found anything helpful- how do I unlock girls beyond Hermione and Tonks? I'm at favour level 5 going on 6 with Hermione and haven't seen mention of any other characters. After this many hours of playing I figure I'm doing something wrong or missing something, so any help would be appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I imagine this has been answered elsewhere so my apologies for a repeat question, but I've tried searching and haven't found anything helpful- how do I unlock girls beyond Hermione and Tonks? I'm at favour level 5 going on 6 with Hermione and haven't seen mention of any other characters. After this many hours of playing I figure I'm doing something wrong or missing something, so any help would be appreciated.
luna just comes to genie's office after hermione has high enuf stats and same for cho, for susan and astoria genie needs to send hermione to search them.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
...so any help would be appreciated.
v1.46.1:
Cho should appear on Granger Fav L2 on her own. If not then try talking/hanging to/with Snape and Tonks. I can't remember anymore exactly but will make better notes with the next Silver update when restarting.

Tonks mentions Susan Bones on Granger L3 during a let’s hang event. After Susan appears in the office, Tonks will sooner or later come to the office alerted about a forbidden spell usage. Doesn’t matter for this event chain, but you can demand something for helping her. Afterwards, talk to Snape and Granger by Talk to ask him/her to help Tonks. This will soon trigger Granger bringing Astoria to the office. Afterwards hang with Tonks again for a talk what to do with Astoria.

Luna should appear on Granger Fav L3 on her own.

Generally, if you or someone else feel something is missing then try Talk option or Let’s Hang on Snape and Tonks, sometimes talk to Hermione like with Astoria.

If someone else has trouble getting Granger to Fav L3 then get caught jerking in front of her. That's a not so obvious trigger for that.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
v1.46.1:
Cho should appear on Granger Fav L2 on her own. If not then try talking/hanging to/with Snape and Tonks. I can't remember anymore exactly but will make better notes with the next Silver update when restarting.

Tonks mentions Susan Bones on Granger L3 during a let’s hang event. After Susan appears in the office, Tonks will sooner or later come to the office alerted about a forbidden spell usage. Doesn’t matter for this event chain, but you can demand something for helping her. Afterwards, talk to Snape and Granger by Talk to ask him/her to help Tonks. This will soon trigger Granger bringing Astoria to the office. Afterwards hang with Tonks again for a talk what to do with Astoria.

Luna should appear on Granger Fav L3 on her own.

Generally, if you or someone else feel something is missing then try Talk option or Let’s Hang on Snape and Tonks, sometimes talk to Hermione like with Astoria.

If someone else has trouble getting Granger to Fav L3 then get caught jerking in front of her. That's a not so obvious trigger for that.
Thanks for the detailed response. Dunno what's wrong, but nothing significant is happening during my talks or hangouts with Snape and Tonks- all I'm getting are "You spend the afternoon/evening hanging out, your relationship has improved" messages.

ETA- I notice that I have to manually increase Hermione's favor tier every interaction- it isn't a persistent upgrade, and it doesn't get reflected in her character stats screen. Is that a normal mechanic or an indicator something is janky?

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I've also got a talent for getting stuck in these games. The triggers in WTS are still somewhat differently than in the original WT, e.g. where you have to ChitChat with Snape for a comment about Granger lessons and then have to wait 7 days until Hermione finally knocks on the door to initiative the favors. Duh...

Below are the favour tier level conditions of Hermione (v1.46.1):

summon.rpy (Hermione)
label update_her_tier:
python:
if states.her.tier == 1 and states.her.level >= 3:
# Trigger: None
her_level_up = 1
elif states.her.tier == 2 and states.her.level >= 9 and states.her.status.voyer == True:
# Trigger: Caught/saw Genie masturbate for the first time.
her_level_up = 2
elif states.her.tier == 3 and states.her.level >= 12 and states.her.status.stripping == True:
# Trigger: After she has stripped completely for Genie.
her_level_up = 3
elif states.her.tier == 4 and states.her.level >= 18 and states.her.ev.give_me_a_handy.cock_kiss == True:
# Trigger: Kissed Genie's dick during HJ favour.
her_level_up = 4
elif states.her.tier == 5 and states.her.level >= 21 and states.her.status.blowjob == True:
# Trigger: First BJ
her_level_up = 5
return

her.tier = Favour Tier of Hermione what you can see in her character overview (heart-icon top right)
Tutoring increases the Tutoring and Whoring (level) stats.
Personal Favors increase the Whoring stat.
Public Favors increase the Whoring and Reputation stats.
As you can see above within the conditions, you have to increase whoring to a certain level and do a specific favor to get a level-up possibility.
Better don't level too quickly as you could possibly miss a certain CGI, in particular with the public requests although it's possible to postpone all the public stuff, although missing CGIs during favor-tiers, after the ingame warning about following the public-route and do only private stuff first before starting the autumn ball. Make a save, check out the private ending, load and do the rest of the public favors to check out the public ending.

About the appearance of the other girls, see the triggers below. I don't want to go into detail with each event for sake of overview.
The game files of the WTS mod are all accessible so you can dig there for info if you have a text-editor capable to read files contents. You only need to remember what has all happened so far. Quests.rpy is basically the mother of all event files.

quests.rpy
#
# CHO CHANG - EVENTS
#
if game.daytime:

if not states.cho.ev.intro.e1_complete and states.her.tier >= 2: (her.tier = Hermione)
# Cho intro
jump cho_intro_E1

#
# ASTORIA GREENGRASS - EVENTS
#
# Astoria events not triggered by a date.
if ag_event_pause == 0:
if game.daytime:
# Introduction
if states.ast.ev.intro.e2_ask_hermione and states.ast.ev.intro.e2_ask_snape and not states.ast.ev.intro.e3_complete:
$ states.ast.ev.intro.e2_complete = True
jump astoria_intro_E3
if states.ton.ev.hangouts.astoria_e1 and not states.ast.ev.intro.e4_complete:
jump astoria_intro_E4
else:
# Introduction
if states.sus.ev.intro.e1_complete and not states.ast.ev.intro.e1_complete:
jump astoria_intro_E1

# LUNA LOVEGOOD - EVENTS
#

if ll_event_pause == 0:
if not states.lun.ev.intro.e1_complete and states.her.tier >= 3:
if not game.daytime:
# Luna barges into your office sleepwalking.
jump luna_intro_E1

If you still can't make any of these girls appear then upload a save game and I check it out, as I like to get smart about all the fussiness of these triggers too for my next WTS playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: veil1667

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
I've also got a talent for getting stuck in these games. The triggers in WTS are still somewhat differently than in the original WT, e.g. where you have to ChitChat with Snape for a comment about Granger lessons and then have to wait 7 days until Hermione finally knocks on the door to initiative the favors. Duh...

Below are the favour tier level conditions of Hermione (v1.46.1):

summon.rpy (Hermione)
label update_her_tier:
python:
if states.her.tier == 1 and states.her.level >= 3:
# Trigger: None
her_level_up = 1
elif states.her.tier == 2 and states.her.level >= 9 and states.her.status.voyer == True:
# Trigger: Caught/saw Genie masturbate for the first time.
her_level_up = 2
elif states.her.tier == 3 and states.her.level >= 12 and states.her.status.stripping == True:
# Trigger: After she has stripped completely for Genie.
her_level_up = 3
elif states.her.tier == 4 and states.her.level >= 18 and states.her.ev.give_me_a_handy.cock_kiss == True:
# Trigger: Kissed Genie's dick during HJ favour.
her_level_up = 4
elif states.her.tier == 5 and states.her.level >= 21 and states.her.status.blowjob == True:
# Trigger: First BJ
her_level_up = 5
return

her.tier = Favour Tier of Hermione what you can see in her character overview (heart-icon top right)
Tutoring increases the Tutoring and Whoring (level) stats.
Personal Favors increase the Whoring stat.
Public Favors increase the Whoring and Reputation stats.
As you can see above within the conditions, you have to increase whoring to a certain level and do a specific favor to get a level-up possibility.
Better don't level too quickly as you could possibly miss a certain CGI, in particular with the public requests although it's possible to postpone all the public stuff, although missing CGIs during favor-tiers, after the ingame warning about following the public-route and do only private stuff first before starting the autumn ball. Make a save, check out the private ending, load and do the rest of the public favors to check out the public ending.

About the appearance of the other girls, see the triggers below. I don't want to go into detail with each event for sake of overview.
The game files of the WTS mod are all accessible so you can dig there for info if you have a text-editor capable to read files contents. You only need to remember what has all happened so far. Quests.rpy is basically the mother of all event files.

quests.rpy
#
# CHO CHANG - EVENTS
#
if game.daytime:

if not states.cho.ev.intro.e1_complete and states.her.tier >= 2: (her.tier = Hermione)
# Cho intro
jump cho_intro_E1

#
# ASTORIA GREENGRASS - EVENTS
#
# Astoria events not triggered by a date.
if ag_event_pause == 0:
if game.daytime:
# Introduction
if states.ast.ev.intro.e2_ask_hermione and states.ast.ev.intro.e2_ask_snape and not states.ast.ev.intro.e3_complete:
$ states.ast.ev.intro.e2_complete = True
jump astoria_intro_E3
if states.ton.ev.hangouts.astoria_e1 and not states.ast.ev.intro.e4_complete:
jump astoria_intro_E4
else:
# Introduction
if states.sus.ev.intro.e1_complete and not states.ast.ev.intro.e1_complete:
jump astoria_intro_E1

# LUNA LOVEGOOD - EVENTS
#

if ll_event_pause == 0:
if not states.lun.ev.intro.e1_complete and states.her.tier >= 3:
if not game.daytime:
# Luna barges into your office sleepwalking.
jump luna_intro_E1

If you still can't make any of these girls appear then upload a save game and I check it out, as I like to get smart about all the fussiness of these triggers too for my next WTS playthrough.
Turns out it was one of the mods I pulled from the Discord that was messing things up. I didn't look at the code to pinpoint what exactly was going on, but for anybody else that runs into this it was the "Hermione's Desperation" mod that was the culprit- something about it was keeping favour tier upgrades from being registered as a permanent stat increase.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes