Seeking Yandere Game Compendium

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
My name is Con in most games.
That's fitting. It's short enough to be used in any name select, references your username, and I'm guessing you imagine it pronounced "Cone".

It's not hentai but With You Till the End seems like a yandere game that's just made for you:

Sep 22, 2021
That's fitting. It's short enough to be used in any name select, references your username, and I'm guessing you imagine it pronounced "Cone".

It's not hentai but With You Till the End seems like a yandere game that's just made for you:

"Cone"? no it is pronounced Con like "convention"

I have already seen it but getting the AI hooked in seems quite complicated don't know if i will have time to figure it out.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Cone"? no it is pronounced Con like "convention"

I have already seen it but getting the AI hooked in seems quite complicated don't know if i will have time to figure it out.
Ah okay. I think the game will be to your liking once the AI gets easier to figure out. As for your name choice, you do realize "Con" is also short for con-artist and convict.

Sep 22, 2021
Ah okay. I think the game will be to your liking once the AI gets easier to figure out. As for your name choice, you do realize "Con" is also short for con-artist and convict.
Well i literally made it as a play on words for Lolicon replacing "Loli" with "Yandere"

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Yes technically but i only put games on the list i have played myself, i may change my mind at some point and add games i know of but have yet to play like that one.
Oh okay. I've played Saiko No Sutoka myself and it's an amazing one. Sadly, i've only played the mobile version which is missing a lot of features, but i hear the PC version is even better. Definitely one of the most unique yandere titles you'll ever play.

And of course there's Yandere Simulator, but i assume everyone and their mother knows about it already, so i didn't feel like suggesting it.

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
Odd that you say that the Higurashi visual novel is like the anime, even though the anime came WAAAAAAY later....:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

appreciate the list though

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
Is the VN very different from the anime i assumed their plot was fairly similar?
Kinda Sorta? Most of the episodes are essentially the possible endings that you can get, with the new one being an entirely different story route for the main protagonist, cuz, well yknow, it's basically horror anime Groundhog Day

Sep 22, 2021
Kinda Sorta? Most of the episodes are essentially the possible endings that you can get, with the new one being an entirely different story route for the main protagonist, cuz, well yknow, it's basically horror anime Groundhog Day
I thought higurashi was a kinetic novel with no different endings?