Yaneura No Nemuri Hime translation request (AKA; Sleeping Princess In The Attic, Sleeping Beauty In The Attic)

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Both crashes should be fixed now.
EDIT: Cowgirl lvl4 is still bugged, multiple climaxes clothed event is fixed
EDIT2: both crashes are now fixed
EDIT3: I missed the post about crash on multiple simultaneous climaxes event. I reported it, but I don't have the screenshots yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: somethingpersonal

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't regularly check this thread so ping me if there are crash issues or report in my Discord. Also always attach an image so I know where to look to fix the crash.

I'm busy lately so apologies if I don't respond as sometimes I miss notifications.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
So I have now 100%-ed the game. I have access to, what is presumably, every single events in the game, and haven't found any more crashes.
There's still some translations missing, but we'll have to be patient on that.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
In 2nd step: Navigate to the game folder in GarBro and extract data.xp3 and patch.xp3 (in that order) to data
I cannot find patch.xp3 in GarBro. so Can you share detail to get patch.xp3
dazedanon could you please guide for me to do in 2nd step above ?
Makes me think you don't have the latest version? Since I think patch.xp3 was added later on. Not 100% sure. If there is no patch.xp3 you can probably skip it and see if it works.

Elcomodin

Jun 16, 2020
So I have now 100%-ed the game. I have access to, what is presumably, every single events in the game, and haven't found any more crashes.
There's still some translations missing, but we'll have to be patient on that.
Could you link your save? Im still missing some scenes. :cautious:

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Could you link your save? Im still missing some scenes. :cautious:
Here you go. The save file should be at the far right on the load menu, and will take you at the very end of the final chapter.
Unless I missed an important file, the gallery will be marked as 100% completed, all achievements achieved, all acts mastered, and all chapters/paths unlocked.
EDIT: files missing. I'll update when I can.
EDIT2: seems the game does not appreciate me removing any files, so I'll just keep as it is. Should be working now.

Last edited:

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
Here you go. The save file should be at the far right on the load menu, and will take you at the very end of the final chapter.
Unless I missed an important file, the gallery will be marked as 100% completed, all achievements achieved, all acts mastered, and all chapters/paths unlocked.
Not working for me. Maybe there are files missing?

Elcomodin

Jun 16, 2020
I think the saves are tied to the datasc and datasu files in your savedata directory so your 100% save doesnt work for me. :cry: maybe link the datasu files aswell??? Unless theres something else you have to change/delete when dropping the save files in?

Last edited: