ProTyp69

Jan 2, 2022
Does anybody have the 4K of

It seems missing from the 2022.02 file

ProTyp69

Jan 2, 2022
He never made a R18 version of that vid
If you want the SFW/YT 4K version it's free in his fantia
I dunno man, I only assumed that it's having an NSFW version because of this video
Maybe they're not the same but I was thinking about this one .

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
I dunno man, I only assumed that it's having an NSFW version because of this video
Yeah that was like R15~R17 and he got his youtube account suspended after he uploaded that one
The video you linked is the YT version but afaik no R18 version was made based on that.

ProTyp69

Jan 2, 2022
Yeah that was like R15~R17 and he got his youtube account suspended after he uploaded that one
The video you linked is the YT version but afaik no R18 version was made based on that.
Oh , didn't knew that . Welp thanks for the info anyways .

JJonak

Apr 22, 2020
He re-uploaded some of his old works with less/no risque shots (e.g. upskirts, nipples, etc.) after he got suspended, so videos around that time often have 2 "SFW" versions. That might be the cause of your confusion.

NewPerson3

Sep 17, 2022
He re-uploaded some of his old works with less/no risque shots (e.g. upskirts, nipples, etc.) after he got suspended, so videos around that time often have 2 "SFW" versions. That might be the cause of your confusion.
I miss the risqué ones, those were great. Wish he still did them for fantia or smth