[S>Composer] 10+ year Music Producer looking for extra work

SuccSquire

Jul 31, 2023
Hello,

I go by KÆDO and I want to work on a soundtrack for your game. I don't want to make this a lengthy and drawn-out post, so I'll just attach some files and drop a link to help you decide if I'm a good fit for your game. I will say this isn't 100% representative of everything I can make; It's just what I have made publicly.

youtube.com/RiptideEntertainment

Thanks for your time,
View attachment KÆDO - Absence of a God (cmprsd).mp3 KÆDO View attachment KÆDO - Absence of a God (cmprsd).mp3 View attachment KÆDO - Absence of a God (cmprsd).mp3 View attachment KÆDO - Absence of a God (cmprsd).mp3

SuccSquire

Jul 31, 2023
Depends on what it is I'm making. For electronic music with a lot of repeating patterns it's 40/track. For something "prettier" like 2 of the attachments in this post it's 80.
If your game already has a following I can work for free as long as an official OST is released and I'm properly credited in the album. You can release it or I can put it under my name if I'm in charge of the entire soundtrack. Your studio or company would be properly credited in that case with your approved album cover