Identify ($100 Reward) A Hentai Manga with Contestants Stranded in a Deserted Island/City

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
It's a hentai manga (90% sure it was black & white) I randomly came across on 8muses' front page about 2/3 years ago, had threads on ehentai too. It featured a group of people, I think all adults, stranded in a location which I think was an island with a city. It may have been a form of game show, where the people were contestants, and they had a mysterious figure communicating with them via phones about what they needed to do. (That last sentence could be me mixing it up with something else, but I'm 80% sure there was some form of 'big mysterious game' involved - or at least a mysterious surveillant). It might have been kind of Hunger Games-esque? But I don't think there was a huge amount of violence and death, so that leans me away from the 'contestants' idea, and that they might just be a bunch of people trapped in this large area being watched by someone.

One particular character was a large, strong, psychopathic man drawn with no facial features (in that typical manga style for insignificant male characters, except in this case he was a major antagonist/deuteragonist). He was in the same boat as all the other adults - he wasn't with the mysterious surveillant - but he treated them all as his playthings, or at least as weaker than him. One sex scene was him with a woman at the beach, I think she had long dark hair and wore a bikini and sunhat, it was very rapey/dubious consent at first but I think she began to come around to him when she realised he might be a good ally to her, protect her, or some similar motive. This is unfortunately the only scene I remember in any detail (perhaps because it's the first chapter I came across).

Will pay $100 to the first person to post the answer in this thread as per https://f95zone.to/threads/offering-200-for-help.126140/

Last edited:
Reactions: Didemao

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Try Tuna Empire and Momofuki Hiro, they have works with the same setting too
Sorry for the (very!!) late reply - I've had a look through their works and unfortunately don't think it's either of theirs.

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe something from Fansadox? Theres multiple artists Like: 041 the island of the damned that use black and white. Their stuff is violent but not snuff levels I guess. Quite a few to sift through but the art style is quite recognisable.

If it was manga style I think Fakku is the only japanese style stuff on 8muses. The rest is all western.