1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
main_menu.png

Overview:
Laura is about to steal an age old heirloom of yours, stop her at all costs.
This is a femdom game with relevant elements.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-08
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: SaltySai -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

main_menu.png 1638979896677.png 1638979903184.png 1638979910243.png

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So it's 2 mediocre scenes with a tiny bit of context, weird looking MC, and almost no plot whatsoever. I think that if someone here wants to interest possible supporters then that someone should spend more time on fleshing out the demo/1st release. As of now I can't say it looks promising. I can only hope it's only a poor start of an otherwise great game.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018

Laura seriously doesn't know what she is doing in this picture, because she is doing it all wrong. There isn't any pressure at the neck of the MC at all this way.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
So I downloaded this.. whatever it is. The opening screen is already making me questioning the decision. It's picture one in the preview. Anyway, the game starts by calling the girl Lara, just to switch to Laura in the very next sentence. So the game creator doesn't even care enough about the girl to remember her name longer than 10 seconds..
And it keeps changing. "Laura" speaks to you for a while, then it's back to "Lara". The name stays Lara for a while until she speaks again and now it's Laura again. Make up your mind already! But no, the name keeps changing... and then Laura or Lara or Whatever makes you pass out and the game is over.

Also like I already said, the "necklock" doesn't work this way as it is shown in the picture, because the lower leg is ABOVE the other leg (which is also over the shoulder of the MC - hell, La(u)ra, WTF are you doing?), so there is no way to apply any pressure on the neck of the MC.

Great start. Not.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->