EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover_2020.gif

Overview:
"Defenestration is set in a futuristic soviet union, the player takes up a role of Kira, young promising girl fresh out of school. Help her get on her feet in unfamiliar megapolis, dealing with various day-to-day problems and different characters. Some will try to help you, some to corrupt you (mainly the second one)." "The game is planned to be choice based and semi-open worlded. Which means no combat system. Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer/Publisher: Fresh Mulan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extra: Save - Walkthrough

duh1234511123 thanks for the link

2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.jpg 13.png 1_Dialogue_example.gif 0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry I speak a little English.
↓ Why ↓
My bad, I must have messed something up, I`m currently collecting all the bugs I can find, will upload a hotfix monday-tuesday.
Hey @FreshMulan seems intriguing, but also looks like I could be in for a retard in lechertown... You do say choice based, so I guess the question I have is, is this character going to be constantly molested because she's too dumb to get out of shit, or is she going to use sex as a tool to get what she wants?
In this update she is mostly forced to act the way she does, but I`ve planned content for smart Kira too. Where you would be presented with different options based on your int. stat.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Right now the game is pretty much limited to the MC getting turned into a slut, but that's understandable in a first release. You do have a choice in how far she will go. I love the quirkiness of the game. Can't wait for more. If this same quality is maintained in a second update, I'll shift some of my patreon money to it.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Right now the game is pretty much limited to the MC getting turned into a slut, but that's understandable in a first release. You do have a choice in how far she will go. I love the quirkiness of the game. Can't wait for more. If this same quality is maintained in a second update, I'll shift some of my patreon money to it.
Thank you Joe, I will do my best to make Defenestration even better (PS. Thx for such a wonderful review on TFsite, I can't stop reading it)

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes