Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.3.5 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Banner2.png

Overview:
The shadows have returned to Inaba to manifest the town's deppest desires . Welcome back to The Midnight Channel.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: DarkDemarley F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5 Remake
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Before The Remake

Screenshot 2023-11-27 163841.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-28 155504.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-29 151742.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 6, 2018
I hope there will be lots of footjobs in the game, gonna check this out after two or there updates. Keep up the good work and hope there won't be too long intervals between updates and that the game will be great :) my fave persona part btw

Reactions: Clicx

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I hope there will be lots of footjobs in the game, gonna check this out after two or there updates. Keep up the good work and hope there won't be too long intervals between updates and that the game will be great :) my fave persona part btw
I plan on adding as many fetishes as I can ! Thanks for the boost, I try to upload as much as I can when there is new and exciting content.
There are 10 Major updates planned, with very frequent little updates in between. So jump on whenever you feel like it holds enough weight for you

Algernonab

May 28, 2020
I plan on adding as many fetishes as I can ! Thanks for the boost, I try to upload as much as I can when there is new and exciting content.
There are 10 Major updates planned, with very frequent little updates in between. So jump on whenever you feel like it holds enough weight for you
"As many fetishes as I can..."

Then I have one, simple request:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes