[R> Other] [R>Artist 3D] Paid $10K Offer | Looking for Koikatsu Animator/Scene Creator

Qoiming

Feb 4, 2024
General Info:
- I'm willing to pay up to a guaranteed $10K directly over several installments and with up to a 50% share on the project continuously paid if that is a greater profit margin :)
- I'm looking for a pretty high-quality animator.
- We can discuss the price you want to set

Project:
Typical fantasy harem. The story will be coded and written by me. It's already planned out in both code and writing.
Characters are flexible if you, as the artist, wish to also add your own spin or build upon the story.

More details on the story include a young isekai male battling in an academy and open world setting. Each character will have their own arc and there will be various plotlines for a single girl/harem route.

Developer: Qoiming

Looking for:
- Experienced Koikatsu Animator
- Koikatsu Scene Creator
- [Optional] Koikatsu Character Designer

Employment Type:
- Paid
- Long-term (Project will be continuously updated)

Work commitment:
- We can discuss this based on your schedule. I would like for around 4-10 animations every 3-8 months.

Preferred method of contact:
- F95/Discord

Job Description:
- Lewd animations that will be detailed to you since the game is already mostly written/planned
- Animations will often have basic variations (normal > intense > cumming)
- There will be requests, but not often, for a continuous scene (Similar to Nyanify/AnnaAnon/Harada length/sequence)

Additional comments:
- Message me on any of your preferred payment methods. Message me your portfolio or comment down below.
- I'm paying up to $10K based on quality and if the person is willing to also work on animation,scenes, lighting, and if (I can't do it), additional character creation
- You can see the $10K as a budget for one person.
- Please give me your base rates. Worry not, if we exceed the $10K budget, you'll be paid
- The work and the initial $10K is not for the entire game. It is for the demo that will launch on F95
- Revenue share is permanent throughout the game's lifetime as long as you're on board

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I don't know how aware you are, so I mention it.
You can't go to Steam with Koikatsu games.
As it's Koikatsu, you don't own them (Copyright).