BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
AQhFCWF.png

Overview:
You'll be playing as Sasha who's undergoing college research in Pelangi village.
This decision was due to her rigid, stressful, and restrained life with her overprotective step father.
While conducting her research, she experienced constant culture shocks that slowly revealed her true nature.
It's as if this journey only helped reveal her secret interest in activities that involves public exposure.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: fazthestampede - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

1804557_airport3small.png 1804573_sample_2.png 1804572_sample_3.png 1804571_sample_1.png 1804567_f95zone_sample_3.png 1804561_f95zone_sample_2.png 1804560_f95zone_sample_1.png 1651267158176.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Thank you guys for trying the game out! I'm still new to f95zone, lol. I would love for this page to be added Exhibitionism as a tag and my discord channel link thanks BaasB

EllenBeauty

Feb 6, 2022
Judging by the screenshots, the game will be worthwhile, but seeing its size, you understand that the cat cried content there. Tired of playing stumps-stubs unfinished. you need to stay in six months or a year when it grows to a couple of gigabytes

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Judging by the screenshots, the game will be worthwhile, but seeing its size, you understand that the cat cried content there. Tired of playing stumps-stubs unfinished. you need to stay in six months or a year when it grows to a couple of gigabytes
Thank you and totally understandable. The reason why the early release is relatively not small is due to all hidden maps, sprites, and BGMs are already embedded in game. Suffice to say even if a year passes by, highly likely the game will not surpass 500mb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dermins and ustar

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Thank you for the warm welcome and reaction to the game.
This is a chapter -prologue for what happened right before the game started.
CLICK:
Page_01.jpg
Bless you all and have a great weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: menatv and Sakrilas

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Looks nice, but I cant even get out of the jungle, doesn't seem to be any way through.

Reactions: Sandrok

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Looks nice, but I cant even get out of the jungle, doesn't seem to be any way through.

Did you check your inventory? There is a smartphone to try and phone your contact. That helps progress the story along.

Just wanted to say I played a little bit before going to work. Really like what I've seen so far. Will play more later. Good job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes