1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
_header.png

Overview:
Pinkie Pie uses her friends again for crazy recipes, enjoy the new and strange recipes of Pinkie Pie and her friends!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: HentaiRed - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2.9.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: My Little Pony - Cooking with Pinkie Pie - Cooking with Pinkie Pie Special Halloween
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

01.png 05.png F57CyM2W0AAJPK0.jpg 03.png F57DAlZXsAA5rrZ.jpg F-VOqZwXkAAxFrU.jpg 04.png F-VPEqjWEAA7gUh.jpg 01.png F-VPunpX0AAIxzh.jpg FymWyEEXoBEk0TD.jpg 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
And... for this thing? This is why projects and ideas that they had like Xin Nightmare ended up being dragged into oblivion and finally died in such an undignified way?

OK... I understand that the community may have its preferences and I respect them and like any democracy, those who have a majority are the winners but... come on, some variety wouldn´t hurt at this point.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I listen to you, the android theme is in the process of being fixed, wait a little longer, regarding xin nighmare, we are with several games and it is difficult to find time to finish it, we have it planned but the times do not accompany, of course it is hentai, if it takes hentaired seal is 100% hentai, if many of you get stuck in the color combinations minigame let me know again and I will give you all the combinations in the game and there will be no gore....for now

• Angry
Reactions: Cumstaih333

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
it's addictive, apart from that it has many new things, in the original cooking I didn't put my hand since it was done before I joined hred, in this one it has many golden mane style things, varied minigames, interactions and many fetishisms for all tastes but without losing what made the original great which is its great drawing and dynamic animations with a simple game system

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
that for those who are wondering, cooking 2 starts as the end of 1, with a great recipe disaster that ends up taking pinkie beyond what she can handle, this will lead to several events in the form of recipes

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Click latest updates.
Start scrolling.
See brony inspired clop game.
See brony inspired clop game.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
It always speaks well of the Engrish when a word is included in the download like " Coocking " Which I can't even begin to fathom the cause of. Cooking, Cocking and Cooching (to hunt cooch if you aren't aware) are all brought to mind but I think this is just one of those mistakes made by the money hungry who don't really have a passion for the project.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes