VN - Ren'Py - 12 Goddesses [v0.11] [HKProduction]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tayr89

Review as of v0-4

Really funny, I don't think I've laughed as much at a VN in a long time :D
    It's also really interesting to find a game that has included cultural references.

Definitely one to give a try (if you haven't already)!

Keep up the good work HKProduction!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MD27

Hahaha if you'd have told me about a game where the MC is impotent and talentess but it wasn't a setup for that kind of coNTent and I would find it to be enjoyable I wouldn't have believed you.

All the Vietnamese lore or whatever was interesting even though I probably didn't pay that much attention.

Loved the soundtrack among other things, although I recognized some of the tracks *cough*steinsgate*cough*
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Phantamous

I posted a comment as well but felt this deserves a proper review

The Renders are Honey Select so they won't get many points there, but the characters aren't just stock characters, some effort has been put into making each character and they all look good in their own way

The story is decent even interesting at points, having mostly skimmed over the first bit I've played it gripped me enough that I'm going to play it properly from start to finish

The combat system is a QTE which was incredibly unexpected but I think adds a little to the otherwise simple choice based visual novel. I've seen forms of this in Renpy but never like this

Overall I think it's a great game, it's not the greatest thing I've ever played but there's really nothing I could point out as being ridiculous. If I had to push for something, it'd be that what's written during H scenes doesn't always match up with what's happening though of course Honey Select does make it a little harder to do exactly what you want.

7.5/10
  4. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.4

Awful piece of work.
    The scenes and the sound create the image of an (bad) us comedy show back in the 90's, with fake laughter, cheap sound effects (like "boing"...) and over-the-top characters.
    Humor is a difficult topic to judge, as it's always and purely subjective- I know.
    But there is just TOO much of the bad and annoying things and too little of the "better things". Because the lewd stuff isn't extraordinary either, just standard quality.

No recommendation, 2/5
  5. 2.00 star(s)

MrHatIsHere

This game is an incoherent mix of bad humor, lazy art, long stretches of dull exposition, and annoying quicktime events, with a rather inconsistently written MC who is literally impotent.

Nothing really stands out in a positive way.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dandoh6

The game is very potential with nice contents, coding and graphics... but I know you dev can improve it a lot to make it a hit. A surpirse to recognize that it is from Vietnamese dev with the first project, so keep it up, please do not abbandon it, I know it will become a top if you give it more effort, the story can be expanded a lot. Thanks for the game and hope to see your new update soon.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Max Muscle

Pretty fun isekai game, I love those various magic prowess levels, I hope it will have a lot of fights in the future. The game got potential, if it has better quality and story, it would be awesome.
    And mainly I play with Vietnamese language so it's really fun to read in my own mother language.
    That's all, I hope I can write more with more future updates :D, cheers!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Seems like a fun game. MC got isekaied. If you like animes/manhwas /mangas you will like this game. Renders are what you seen in the screenshots. Good not great. Most of the girls are introduced in this version except few. Story seems fun and interesting. Based on Vietnamese myths. There is humor. English got some grammatical mistakes.

Overall I enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work dev. Looking forward to next updates.

:coffee: