Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
b6.png

Overview:
You are a student piled on debt when a beautiful succubus appear offering a chance for you to sexfight women from different worlds and you are even getting paid. And here is where your journey starts, adventure and sex with many kinds of monster girls awaits you!

The game is text-based with 2d cgs of the characters. The base of the game are the sexfights were you will fight against the girls trying to undress them and make them cum before you. You will also be able to visit them in their worlds were you can find out more about them and do all sort of activities to improve yourself, get closer to the girl and sometimes eventually make a difference in their worlds. But don't feel too safe there is more to those games then it seems and it is up to you to find out, your own life may depend on it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Frost Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0019.png lilith_wubj.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png irisaftersex.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Turbonerd

Feb 18, 2018
Man on one hand I love this concept but the fact that its sort of night games with other yoinked assests makes me feel kinda gross about the patreon inclusion. This is sort of the wild west and all so you do you but maybe get more original stuff if you turn a profit. It's possible to go too far in wearing your influences on your sleeves. Do the right thing when you're able.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Man on one hand I love this concept but the fact that its sort of night games with other yoinked assests makes me feel kinda gross about the patreon inclusion. This is sort of the wild west and all so you do you but maybe get more original stuff if you turn a profit. It's possible to go too far in wearing your influences on your sleeves. Do the right thing when you're able.
Is it inspired by Night games? Yes. Is it the same? Definitely not. The game has a true story behind it, although I will have to create a guide inside since right now there is no indication of what you need to do to start it(beat Auriel 2 times). And for a 0.1 I think there is a lot of content compared to most games first versions.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ok i'm into week 3 with level 9 and it appears that i've reached the current end of (non-repeating) content. as a fan of night games i really like where this is going. of course this is just a 0.1 version, but i feel like pointing at a few things:
- is the familiar looking oni lady really in the game yet? i've not encountered her at all.
- some options for your free time disappear at some point. while i can see a reason for the strength training (you have to do it at Iris's place), i'd think that the agility training disappearing is a bug.
- while all start on the same page in terms of the arousal stat, the girls seem to grow it faster. not sure if that is intendet but regardless, training at a rate of 0.1 per hour feels painfully low (especially once your options get limited as mentioned above and you kinda have to do it).
- are the fights that you get random? i guess this will not be as big of an issue with more ladies around, but fighting the same one 4 times in a row makes things go stale fast.
i coud now point at typos and whatnot, but this is an initial release, so i'll spare you. best of luck, i'm looking forward for more.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
ok i'm into week 3 with level 9 and it appears that i've reached the current end of (non-repeating) content. as a fan of night games i really like where this is going. of course this is just a 0.1 version, but i feel like pointing at a few things:
- is the familiar looking oni lady really in the game yet? i've not encountered her at all.
- some options for your free time disappear at some point. while i can see a reason for the strength training (you have to do it at Iris's place), i'd think that the agility training disappearing is a bug.
- while all start on the same page in terms of the arousal stat, the girls seem to grow it faster. not sure if that is intendet but regardless, training at a rate of 0.1 per hour feels painfully low (especially once your options get limited as mentioned above and you kinda have to do it).
- are the fights that you get random? i guess this will not be as big of an issue with more ladies around, but fighting the same one 4 times in a row makes things go stale fast.
i coud now point at typos and whatnot, but this is an initial release, so i'll spare you. best of luck, i'm looking forward for more.
-The oni is in the patreon version, that goes public next month.
-You also get agility training with Iris but the amount you can get of those "free" stats is limited by your level. Another detail, the amount of times you can visit other worlds per day is based on your magic stat.
-There will be more options in the future and I could probably improve the arousal gain a little. The girls right now are gaining a random value from 10 to 15 each level.
-Yes the fights are random and following lilith story you get to choose your opponent for the final fight each day but with only 2 girls to fight in the 0.1 you can end up fighting the same one multiple times.
-If you point out any typos I will fix it, english is not my primary language but I want to improve.

Thanks for the feedback.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes