VN Ren'Py Abandoned Never Clearer [v0.2] [MilkFiend]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
After a heartwrenching incident, a young man starts to develop confusing feelings for the women he lives with.

Unfortunately, I'm putting this game on indefinite hiatus, more info in the discord.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-28
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: MilkFiend - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Other: ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Kim1.PNG Jessie1.PNG Mom1.PNG Family1.PNG Dishes.PNG

Last edited:

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
Any chance of getting the changelog? So we know how much content there's in the demo, if any at all.
I'm still pretty new to this so I'm looking into the forum rules right now to see if there's a limit on editing the thread, but I can let you know right here the demo is pretty content-light. It's got a few short days of in game events with 4 sexually suggestive CGs, no actual sexual acts just yet.

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
I am hoping to see more for how this game will turn out and you as a dev so hope for the best for you and this game

Reactions: Alkasal

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After a heartwrenching incident, a young man starts to develop confusing feelings for the women he lives with
Mmm nice,nice...

Anal Sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Harem, Lactation, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sleep Sex, Titfuck, Virgin
1880335_leonardo-dicaprio-sold-gif.gif

Models look nice,are the fetishes going to be avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe? (seeing that the game has harem planned I need to ask dev, is it going to be the typical trope all the LI are bi? or can that be avoided?)

Thanks and good luck.

Reactions: Akainu456
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes