VN Ren'Py Abandoned Never Clearer [v0.3] [MilkFiend]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
Was wondering why people were still commenting on this lol. Sorry for the radio silence, had a fucking nasty mental health episode between dropping this and now. I'm doing a lot better, but with a full-time job I just straight up have no time to work on this, so it's probably going to stay abandoned indefinitely. Really wish I could have done more, I've gone back to lurking and it feels like the scene is getting less and less quality incest games :( Love you guys, thanks for all the support, and I hope you all have a good one!

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Was wondering why people were still commenting on this lol. Sorry for the radio silence, had a fucking nasty mental health episode between dropping this and now. I'm doing a lot better, but with a full-time job I just straight up have no time to work on this, so it's probably going to stay abandoned indefinitely. Really wish I could have done more, I've gone back to lurking and it feels like the scene is getting less and less quality incest games :( Love you guys, thanks for all the support, and I hope you all have a good one!
Sorry to hear that, hope you're in a better place now. Also, sorry for the immediate request but i was wondering if you still had the older builds of the game, more specifically the one the pics in the OP are about, and if you can share them. I really liked those designs

Reactions: MilkFiend

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
stay safe man, loved your game! best wishes(y)

• Red Heart

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
Sorry to hear that, hope you're in a better place now. Also, sorry for the immediate request but i was wondering if you still had the older builds of the game, more specifically the one the pics in the OP are about, and if you can share them. I really liked those designs
Thanks. that still had the old assets, it's pretty buggy. You're kinda right, the designs for everyone but Jessie (imo) are way better lol, idk what I was thinking. There's barely any content, so I'll also include the character sheets I made in case you haven't seen those yet (I think they were in the old thread for the game? idk).
Jocksprites.png mamasprites.png lil.png

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Thanks. Here's the first build of the game that still had the old assets, it's pretty buggy. You're kinda right, the designs for everyone but Jessie (imo) are way better lol, idk what I was thinking. There's barely any content, so I'll also include the character sheets I made in case you haven't seen those yet (I think they were in the old thread for the game? idk).
View attachment 3696479 View attachment 3696482 View attachment 3696486
Is there any problem to give someone the project and let him develop it?

l590268

Jun 27, 2018

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
Is there any problem to give someone the project and let him develop it?
I don't think there's enough here that's worth passing off tbh. If someone was capable enough and interested in something like my game I think they'd be better off making their own? Logistically it doesn't make much sense to me lol.

Reactions: boneh_ead and Rohse
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes