BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1702291953080.png

Overview:
He devoted himself for three years to his wife's family, but always got bad treatment from all of them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Developer: BOXgurih F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.9
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
op319.jpg op169.jpg op95.jpg op82.jpg op18.jpg op06.jpg

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Bastian's Family Secret 0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Angry
Reactions: Moricano

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Ничего не понял из описания игры, скачал, поиграл. Заняло менее пяти минут. Из этого совершенно не понятно куда будет двигаться сюжет и в каком стиле. Но из плюсов это то что хорошо сделано в HoneySelect 2 и даже музыка со звуками есть. Если будет больше контента то вполне норм игра. Начал играть и вспомнился анекдот который будет ниже.

I did not understand anything from the description of the game, downloaded, played. It took less than five minutes. From this it is not at all clear where the plot will move and in what style. But from the pros, this is what is well done in HoneySelect 2, and there is even music with sounds. If there is more content, then the game is quite normal. I started playing and remembered an anecdote that will be below.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, all the games released today are female protagonist or NTR, here I see a male protagonist and hope no NTR.
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
Thanks for the warning, how sad ...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Thank you for your service.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Should have slapped the wife and punched the other dude into a pulp but given how NTR protags are... :KEK:

The other game of the game of the dev flopped like a wrinkly old dick and now he tries again... to flop again... :KEK:
At least he is consistent in that.

Aug 30, 2020
I've reworked the synopsis into something that sounds mildly more entertaining (of course, the dev will have to completely remake the game / it's okay, I'll wait).

Anyway, my version of the synopsis:

He devoted himself for three years to his wife's family, but always got bad treatment from all of them. The next day, a drunk driver misses the light and slams into his motorcycle. Darkness. He wakes in hospital. Three years have passed. Quickly, he rings home. No answer. He tries again, typing carefully this time. His wife picks up and before she can finish her uneasy explanation of the last three years, he hears a voice in the background; a male voice. And, he remembers ... remembers the chad who stole his wife, canceled his Disney+ subscription, and ... sold his extensive waifu body-pillow collection.

Hanging up, he knows exactly what must be done. Everything is all so clear.

The wife ... well, he could always get another. Disney ... well, maybe if he waited long enough they’d produce something worth watching, maybe. But, those waifu body-pillows ... they needed to be recovered. Recovered at any and all costs ...

Kinda a John Wick-esque action-thriller about a man, pushed too far, who really wants those pillows back.

lol :)

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes