VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.2.5 Christmas Special] [Darkside_games]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1694435396458.png

Overview:
You are a 20 year old boy living with your mother and two sisters, your father left home when you were little but you were never told the story until now when your mother tells you the secret behind your father’s departure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Darkside_games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Christmas Special
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -

barrio_farah4.png barrio_farah16_nvidia.png bikini_nvidia.png mc_farah_parque6.png reunion_familiar_mc17.png reunion_familiar_mc23.png reunion_familiar_mc26.png reunion_familiar_mc40.png reunion_familiar_mc53.png reunion_familiar_mc87.png reunion_familiar_mc118.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Leaving aside the look of the mc a list of planned tags would be appreciated, and some info if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe.

EDIT 0.1 REMASTERED: well after trying the full release of chapter 1 remastered, this certainly needs a proofreader for the English version (seriously several errors) only 2 choice, the first one I don't know if it has any impact and the 2nd one is meh (for a scene where the Mc imagines being with a woman). I'm not a fan of the forced girlfriend, but I suppose it's part of the story since it could be that she is Mc's sister, which is why her mother didn't want them to be in a relationship...

Now, dev you should really look into making a patch or at least letting the player select the relationships at the beginning of the game because otherwise your Patreon account won't last long.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Seriously now is this a male protagonist game ? Cause that mc looks more like the typical angry lesbian type...Shit maybe im getting to old but is this how teen guys look nowadays???
Nah, I think it is one of the newer daz models where it has sliders for gender or something. (so female face can be on male body or something, I don't know much about it).

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Geez,this one badly needs retouch on renders. Athena look likes wearing tights with underwear and not to mention MC's face and hair. Look like unfinished cyborg(make up apart),plus everybody have different eye color (briiight). While mom is bangable,i can live with all those mistakes :ROFLMAO:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
What's happening with older sister? She looks totally different while laying on the couch(much,much better) than before and after. Oh,man we should wait for future updates. Could tell it's dev's first game,but not checking it before sharing is other thing completely.

Reactions: hr17 and Mikedazz1
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes