A 2D anime-ish game focused on exhibitionism and similar genres.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-07
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Apollo I'm Sorry - - -
Censored: No
Version: Public 2022-12-01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_5.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_10.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_9.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_8.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_7.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_6.png
Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_4.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_11.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_3.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_2.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_0.png Divine_Exposure_-_Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
tags say both male and female MC. but all sample pics show female MC.
are the tags wrong?
is there content for male MC?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So what kind of fetishs can we expect in the future. For instance are the mcs characters dating? Perhaps sharing, ntr, or some other content and things?

Apollo I'm Sorry

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
So what kind of fetishs can we expect in the future. For instance are the mcs characters dating? Perhaps sharing, ntr, or some other content and things?
It's more of a friend with benefits situation, so they'll do things with each other but also with other people, though I wouldn't say it'll be ntr.

In the near updates they'll be escalating from masturbation (the furthest they've gone so far).

In general they'll keep getting involved in exhibitionism and voyeurism. Lots of groping, flashing, causal nudity/sex, being nude in public, something unexpected turning sexy, among other similar things.

Hope that paints a picture of where the game will be going.

Apr 12, 2021
hey I really enjoyed the demo though I wish conversations were.. smoother? I guess? like pressing confirm after reading a message feels really slow and I find myself spamming space and control to get to the nest message, same with like transitions into an event and between scenes. But nonetheless I enjoyed it, I'll be looking forward to where it goes :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Apollo I'm Sorry

Apollo I'm Sorry

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
hey I really enjoyed the demo though I wish conversations were.. smoother? I guess? like pressing confirm after reading a message feels really slow and I find myself spamming space and control to get to the nest message, same with like transitions into an event and between scenes. But nonetheless I enjoyed it, I'll be looking forward to where it goes :)
I'm working on improving the automatic progression for the scenes now that I've gotten feedback.

The transitions are where I hide some setup, so they're more like loading time. I'll see if I can get away with making them shorter.

And thanks for your support. I look forward to hearing what you think of next month's update.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm assuming the last scene for each location isn't available and is locked behind a paywall on patreon/subscribe star? Can't seem to bring any new interactable characters or objects into a location regardless of how many battles I do at this point.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote