DenriMutant

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Folder_F95_V4_Patreon.png

Overview:
This is a very simplified version of the game I am developing based in the x-men evolution animated series, in a more direct aproach: minus dialog x more action.
When completed, it will have a history mode with various options and unique events, including fights with enemies.
My goal is to gave regular updates in this format until i have the final product, this way you going to have what to play and see the arts and mechanics created so far.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-02
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: DenriMutant
Censored: No
Version: 0.6B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ and Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

img1.png img2.png img3 - Gallery.png img4-Omega Blob.png img6.png img8 - date.png img5 - Training.png img7.png img4-Boss Blob.png

Last edited:

DenriMutant

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
The only constructive thing I can think to say is come up with another concept for your game DenriMutant. As is you will just be endlessly mocked as a greedy hack for trying to ripoff Rogue-like.
Thank you for the opinion! I was expecting some reactions like this (and the jokes lol), but I don't think is just a ripoff, my game is more mini game and history driven (in the final version at least).

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the opinion! I was expecting some reactions like this (and the jokes lol), but I don't think is just a ripoff, my game is more mini game and history driven (in the final version at least).
Maybe shrink her nose? Her face is off putting and that's the only thing that stands out

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the overview should say "im a dev searching 4 an artist"
at least dev notes
it does not
so u ll get a ignore

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe