VN Others Completed A Maiden Astrologer Divines the Future [Final] [iMel Inc. & Rosetta]

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.jpeg

Overview:
-Even small things, like “making someone happy”,
or “being able to support someone”, are what makes being an astrologer worthwhile.
The Astrologer “Izumi Mizushiro”, who lives with her younger sister,
“Towa”, divines her clients in a corner of the coffee shop “Rino” runs.
The clients Izumi divines leave their seat with a smile and seeing them smile makes Izumi feel happy and rewarded.
However, unusual things begin to happen around Izumi.
Due to an overwhelming increase in requests for her Divination,
and the methods or reputation etc., she starts encountering trouble.
Then, while Izumi is looking for the cause of her problems, she is visited by a girl named “Maki”.
Triggered by that, a series of unexpected events happen, and their peaceful daily life takes a turn.
Towards the future foretold by stars and the maiden.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-02
Developer: iMel Inc. & Rosetta
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

e52fd5b6bf4293cbe5486d164226058d (1).jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 6219b81684d28c2945f3dcbd20c73192 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well there isn't really a romance or anything Yuri related in this!

The R18 version added a epilogue which had 2-3 scenes with the player and the MC, but in the version i played it was assumed the player is male and was introduced as her new boyfriend.

EDIT: Just downloaded and tested it - It's the same - there is no lesbian content (or sex toys ) in this game - just the random added R18 Epilogue with the player as a guy, even though they tried to be clever by getting rid of the "Hey Aru this is my new boyfriend" line.

wut.jpg

The H-scenes themself are still described how he enters her with his hard warm thing and started swinging his hips wildly blablabla.
Also the reading/playing time of that epi is just around 10-15 minutes max...

So yeah just a heads up for those who were looking for lesbian or romance content and started wondering when it's actually gonna happen while playing the game. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AMaidenAstrologerDivinesTheFuture-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018

The R18 version added a epilogue which had 2-3 scenes with the player and the MC, but in the version i played it was assumed the player is male and was introduced as her new boyfriend.

EDIT: Just downloaded and tested it - It's the same - there is no lesbian content (or sex toys ) in this game - just the random added R18 Epilogue with the player as a guy, even though they tried to be clever by getting rid of the "Hey Aru this is my new boyfriend" line.

View attachment 2374010

The H-scenes themself are still described how he enters her with his hard warm thing and started swinging his hips wildly blablabla.

So yeah just a heads up for those who were looking for lesbian or romance content and started wondering when it's actually gonna happen while playing the game. :BootyTime:
Makes me wonder, why did they bother changing it to Yuri and not just market it as typical straight romance? Or is it just the localization that did this and the original are the straight one?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Makes me wonder, why did they bother changing it to Yuri and not just market it as typical straight romance? Or is it just the localization that did this and the original are the straight one?
Well good question, because the "main game" the whole story itself has nothing to do with the MC having romantic feelings towards anyone in some kind of way.
It's just a slice of life story about the MC reading tarot cards and her dealing with family problems, which is not really that interesting to begin with and kinda out there (especially the relationship with her mom).

Regarding the R18 content it feels just thrown in there after the credits so they could reach a wider range of players or as fanservice (to be honest there was no need for that patch cause it doesn't make any sense about the MC and what she was looking for in the story itself).
I guess if the localization would use gender neutral ?! terms and change the descriptions during the H-Scenes it could count as ?xF
romance atleast and be promoted as such.

Sadly it's a mess which is a shame, because the art is quite nice...

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021

View attachment 2374010

So the tags are a scam huh..... sadge

yuri_avtomata

May 10, 2020
HeavyLead,

Имя: Rosetta_A_Maiden_Astrologer_Divines_the_Future_EN-JP_R18-uncensored.7z
Размер: 644564781 байтов (614 MiB)
SHA1: 087D1742CDD1B99C3729B7D501CE8DE0A3BA78B1

Имя: [MediBang!][Rosetta] A Maiden Astrologer Divines the Future (EN-JP, R18-uncensored).7z
Размер: 644564781 байтов (614 MiB)
SHA1: 087D1742CDD1B99C3729B7D501CE8DE0A3BA78B1

aka

Bro, leave the original file name. A new name won't get you anything.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Is this download version the same as Kagura Games? Or did Kagura Games re-edit it like they do with other games?