Fan Art 16 Years Later: Fan-Art

Atherin

May 25, 2017
reduced.jpg

16 Years Later

I've spoken with the author, for now he's asked that we not overtly post any assets we find directly here. For now. ^^
You may PM me for help with assets if you'd like to do some fan-art!

I do apologize to WetDreamWalker, but if there is any hope for more fan-art, the assets need to be shared. They're all absurdly easy to find, I assume he's mostly just embarrassed by the early lack of... creative naming. But I wouldn't be, player is supposed to name them, besides, it's really really not that uncommon. 16YL is a solid example of competent use of the store-front assets 100% legit how they were intended to be used.

Please post anything you've identified, will repost it up here w/ credit.

_Felicia.jpg
Felecia:

_Chloe.jpg
Chloe:

_Tegan.jpg
Tegan:

_Amanda.jpg
Amanda:

_Hannah.jpg
Hannah:

_Vanessa.jpg
Vanessa:

_Petra.jpg
Petra:

_Hiromi.jpg
Hiromi:
(This could be wrong)

Cloths:

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 1736970

16 Years Later

I've spoken with the author, for now he's asked that we not overtly post any assets we find directly here. For now. ^^
You may PM me for help with assets if you'd like to do some fan-art!

I do apologize to WetDreamWalker, but if there is any hope for more fan-art, the assets need to be shared. They're all absurdly easy to find, I assume he's mostly just embarrassed by the early lack of... creative naming. But I wouldn't be, player is supposed to name them, besides, it's really really not that uncommon. 16YL is a solid example of competent use of the store-front assets 100% legit how they were intended to be used.

Please post anything you've identified, will repost it up here w/ credit.

Felecia:

Chloe:

Tegan:

Amanda:

Hannah:

Vanessa:

Petra:

Hiromi:
(This could be wrong)

Cloths:

what about assets for Emma