Fan Art 16 Years Later: Fan-Art

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Hi all was hoping some people would test out 2 dufs I made of Felicia and Tegan please. It's mainly to test out the way I grouped things and also labeled them, both are dressed and well I grouped the clothing and also the hair seeing Felicia has 2 different hair you can use. Wanted to see if any one has any problems in posing them, eg clothing or hair falls off... So far I've not had any issues. Also I labeled all the key parts to them to make fit to function easier, any feed back would be helpful, especially if there are issues, if there are any morphs missing it may be just extra emotional ones that have been added without me knowing.... Hate how some assets just do that! The genitals are also fitted to them and skin tone applied. Tester.png

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Going through my dufs and just redid some tester of the final setup for them after adding navel, nipple and nails length morphs. which all the Krashwerks characters don't have the navel or nails length setup... Funny thing is the close up of the faces took 5-8 mins while the full body renders took no more then 2 1/2 mins... The reason the clothing on Felicia & Tegan looks strange is they a morphed beyond the limits so I can have more ability to set them up... Especially how short Tegan's skirt is lol....
Amanda 16YL G8F VFin + Gens.png Amanda 16YL G8F VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Callan (MC) 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens.png Callan (MC) 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens2.png Chloe 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens Base.png Chloe 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens.png Felicia 16YL VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Felicia 16YL VFin Full Setup + Gens2.png Hanah 16YL VFin + Gens 2.png Hanah 16YL VFin + Gens.png Hiromi 16YL G8F Vfin W-GPG.png Hiromi 16YL G8F Vfin W-GPG2.png Petra 16YL VFin + Gens.png Petra 16YL VFin + Gens2.png Tegan 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens 2.png Tegan 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens.png Vanessa.png Vanessa2.png
This next one is so I know the height diff, which Chloe seems the shortest in the group thus far... The MC Looks like a FN giant lol...
16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens Collection Base.png

Last edited: