EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ380492_img_main.png

Overview:
Play as Sophie, a naive and easily fooled wife as she tries to save up money for a gift to her busy husband Kensuke by taking on odd jobs and, uhh... questionable tasks.
Expect hilarious misadventures as she navigates through part-time work and has encounters with various seductive men.
You'll probably also question how is this girl still alive with only a single brain cell and her life choices too...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-04
Release Date: 2022-03-30
Original Title: 新妻さんのソフィー
Developer:
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Game_fEUEmsEjAm.png Game_xpxJH1UayN.png Game_c5mpzcn3rV.png Game_nVgc0kyuTW.png Game_RMbZ5KFRnz.png

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
When I selected Secret Status the game froze, could get out of frame. Luckily I saved right before I selected it.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
"My gift to you is infidelity and the trauma and mental scarring that comes with it" -This airhead apparently.

The art looks cute, the thick lined style makes everything 'pop'

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Y'know just the other day I learned that in Japan, a spouse can sue their partner for cheating... and if third party knew that the defendant was married, they could be sued too.

This lady's husband is gonna be filthy rich.
It sounds like he already is, he's just never around.
It's his duty as a husband to provide the dick. That's why they got married.
Like in any business transaction, if the provider fails, the end-user has to improvise and find other sources. :LUL:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes