godlovesyou

Oct 6, 2023
This game was fun for a little while but then felt very grindy. I enjoy grindy games but this is on another level.

Then losing the shop, and presumably the only way to increase lewdness and get fun scenes because of the wrong choice was devastating.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Meowmadam Cut-ins will appear in either v33 or v34. There will be pubic hair customization, but I'm not sure about vulva customization yet.
Great. I'm looking forward to that. Like other body parts, multiple options would be nice.

Suggestions:
  1. add a custom butt size (character creator)
  2. add a custom nipple and lips colors (character creator)
  3. The monologue / dialogue text below should have keys to go back (read previous text)
  4. The shower should have a wash vulva option
  5. The character can only move left and right, but I hope you'll add a front and rear naked view too.
  6. There should be unlimited save slots. Each save slot should have a thumbnail which shows that moment.
  7. When pressing ESC it should show a vertical list of the title menu options.
  8. The character should be able to walk more upward (w). Now the walkable area is a narrow strip which feels too limiting. For example in the apartment building.
  9. The icons in the top navigation bar should show text when hovering over them with the mouse. If the text is always visible then it looks too cluttered.
  10. There's a piss option, but I don't see a bladder icon. If the bladder is close to full then it should be optional anywhere outdoors. Maybe the player get caught and be fined.
  11. After I click on an NPC and read all the text then the talk icon should change so that the player knows there's no new info.
  12. The Quest Log should have more info. When clicking on a quest it should show a description.
  13. When clicking on the Phone to call an NPC. It should first show a list of NPC names then let the player pick 1.
  14. The top navigation bar should have an icon called "Relationships" which shows a portrait of NPCs that the player interacted with and the relationship status (a score).
  15. It would be nice to have icons for each item that's sold in a store menu.
  16. An NPC says I need a "license", but I cannot purchase it at Kinky Nymph. The game doesn't explain how to get it.
  17. NPCs should have names, because that makes it more interesting.
  18. There should be music and sound effects volume options in Settings.
  19. Add some moving cars, bikes and bicycles on the street.
  20. When I click on a location on the map it should load that area. Now it says "I don't know shortcuts to that location" which is confusing. If the player has been there, enable fast travel.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ReShadowDancer It's experimental feature, and like every experimental/weird/broken thing is reserved for EX only.

Zackous Currently it's not possible to make it work without breaking the game.

FabDurham2023 Working on a fix for X-Ray on Android. Cheers, mate.

godlovesyou If I could ask for some feedback, which part of the grind was the most annoying? Regarding Shady Dealer, it was a part of the police station questline, but people didn't seem interested and I totally forgot to implement a workaround. I promise to add it still in v32, so you won't lose access to the important shop.

possionthefish1 Well, around 5 years of mixed slacky/part-time/full-time mostly solo work with some breaks :p Cheers!

mothulu Pregnancy is planned for v33 and then further expanded in v34, while v32 only offers a visible pregnancy belly cheat that doesn't affect gameplay in any way.

Meowmadam Oh boy... I'll try to be brief :p
  1. It's already in EX.
  2. Too much work.
  3. It is in the game. Press V.
  4. Indeed, I'll add it at some point.
  5. Adding new character angle is months of work, both for me and my artist. 45 degree view is in the works, but can't give any ETA, since it's a lot of work.
  6. I agree, but I hate working on UI, so dunno when I'm gonna add it.
  7. I actually like the idea.
  8. It's due to the perspective of the backgrounds. If character could move up and down freely, I would need to scale everything with every move to keep the correct perspective. Kinda shitloads of work for little benefit.
  9. I'll make it optional to choose display type.
  10. Pissing will be expanded with Primary Needs update (where you have to eat, sleep etc.), but I'll keep it with numbers rather than images like bladder.
  11. Impossible to add.
  12. Quest log have info when you hover over the quests. But quest log feature is outdated and will be re-made at some point.
  13. Dunno what you mean, but when you open your phone you have Call Person option and then list of NPCs to call.
  14. Reputation aka relationships with NPCs is currently in the stats window. Once I'll do some UI rework, I'll split it into multiple tabs.
  15. Item buying/selling is fully done via dialogue system, so for visible icons I would need to make something totally different and that's a lot of work while currently I lack time.
  16. Which NPC? I'll add info about a license to the glossary window. There's RLD license that lets you work on the RLD streets, but you can't buy it, if you are already working at the Kinky Nymph, coz they don't permit it.
  17. I went with the "I don't know him, so I don't know his name either" approach, that's why when you first met Kevin you didn't see his name. But I'll consider your idea.
  18. It is in the sound settings window (press L).
  19. It was originally planned, but game has big problems with RAM, so I disabled them in the initial game release.
  20. You need to unlock fast travel first, there are multiple ways to do it and you have info in the glossary (G button).

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
FARKRY xD I bet you've never lived in a block of flats, because nobody sane uses the lift from the 1st floor :D In Poland we have a law that buildings must have a lift when they have at least 5 floors. But more seriously, lift was added for the purpose of the events only, and I noticed a bug when using a lift took 10 mins instead of 5, so lifts in v32 will be 5 mins faster! Btw. time flow behaves more like in The Sims games, so the simplest things like walking/using stuff takes dozens of minutes. It's a form of limit rather than realism. There's also Exploring Rover achievement that reduces time and energy cost for changing locations.
I do live in flats but sometimes i really feel like taking the lift either coz of laziness/ things that i carry around r too heavy XD (and also coz i pay my property mgnt fees which r freaking expensive :KEK:). Thx for fixing the bug tho! ive just got the achievement so its a teeny tiny bit faster for me to travel around now (but still no incentive in taking the lift in game LOL). Btw, i noticed another issue (not sure if brought up alr), so when you reload a file (be it quicksave or normal save), the character got stuck and cannot move around, unless you reload the file for a second time then you'll be able to freely move, kindly check if thats a bug too?

would also like to ask for visible cum stains (like options to not wipe it off? and stacking effect? or maybe its in the game but ive not seen it yet), cumflation and pregnancy stages in x-rays in future development where possible :KEK:

Last edited:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
By the way for those wanting to cheat in the game, money is simple 4byte search with Cheat Engine and thus you can find it in second and edit it on the go. Just don't go over 99 999 with the value, because 100k+ seemed to cause problems, atleast with the black market fence.
It's not just money, nearly everything is 4B except where float is needed.
If you're lucky someone will share the cheats here.
Yeah it's kinda grindy.

Well, here is my first version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use - scan: . Its a well-known tool since 2008). In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.

Download 9.2

*NOTES:
  • Generally keeping saves before/after is advised. WARNING: you can break game events if you set items or stats you f.e. are yet not supposed to have!
  • v7: you can choose to either open a structure form to edit items there (for pure edit may easier to look at) or add them to the table (because only there you can freeze f.e.). Note: You can also add Items from structure to table individually (select those you want to add and hit "A" key). See second pic for usecase. Also no more stuff to do ingame, to get values!
  • On any questions quote or if I miss it pm/dm me.
WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
There's a critical bug in the game where the clothing you have bought before loading up any previous save files will not reappear in the clothing shop. The game thinks that you have already bought the dresses, despite being not.
Bricked the Gym route completely due to this bug. Can't repurchase any tracksuits because I made the mistake of loading up a previous save.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes