thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Raven is so cute...
Fuck, I wish he'd focus more on her in this new update.
I think Terra was very cute too, but yeah Raven are number 1 babe that many have crush with during childhood including me (number 2 is Terra and 3 Starfire) so hopefully next update will focus on her and Terra and maybe some new villainess to lewd with

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I've found just the couple of pee things with Jinx....is that it? The update was good. Ready for more! JDoog_192 IIRC I did wait then itch and the dialogue changed to something like 'good but still horrible' but that opened up all her scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember seeing a picture where Mity said that we couldnt fuck raven while she floats or smt like that. Does anyone knows if s/he reconsired to make that scene?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The game will be good if the MC arent that much of an asshole.What a shame.He treat every girl like shit except Raven.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm curious about something...minuscule maybe lol...but...

The title of the game in the banner says "8 Teen Titans", while the title of the page says "18titans."
Each has a totally different meaning.
Is this about eight teen titans, or eighteen titans? From what I remember, the game doesn't have 8 titans OR 18 titans. Maybe they are all 18 years old, and that title may make a little sense.
Going off of the description, they are all teen titans, so it seems there should be 8 of them and I can only think of 6.
I'm just curious though about something small that doesn't matter too much. lol

• Haha
Reactions: BuggyD

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
BigBrainMoment.jpeg

The title of the game in the banner says "8 Teen Titans", while the title of the page says "18titans."
Is this about eight teen titans, or eighteen titans? From what I remember, the game doesn't have 8 titans OR 18 titans. Maybe they are all 18 years old, and that title may make a little sense.
Going off of the description, they are all teen titans, so it seems there should be 8 of them and I can only think of 6.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Maybe we will got like 18 girls? If Mity base on the TV show, in the last scene of Teen titans beside the original 6 they recruit lot of new members to stop Dr Light crime so except the males only females will join the team. Not just that but captured villainess might be count too, so expecting we will have at least 18 girls for clone Robin to have fun with

Reactions: FookU2

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Maybe we will got like 18 girls? If Mity base on the TV show, in the last scene of Teen titans beside the original 6 they recruit lot of new members to stop Dr Light crime so except the males only females will join the team. Not just that but captured villainess might be count too, so expecting we will have at least 18 girls for clone Robin to have fun with
Gotta stop the Blue Bomber from being made. If Dr. Light succeeds this will eventually lead to humanity being eradicated.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
By the way is anyone have a theory that Cyborg secret project in the second floor actually could have been either: A sex bot or Cyborg build a female version of himself and will transport his conscious to that body to know what is it feel like to be a women? Because out of all the members of the Titans team only Cyborg are the male beside clone Robin, Beast boy turned into Beast girl so the possibility Cyborg will become a female love interest/fuck partner are pretty high

stevedog38

Jun 14, 2020
does anyone know how to start the scene or get the moped for beast boy? please, anyone, I have been looking everywhere?

Apr 9, 2019
Someone may have already said this, but I'm lazy and don't want to use the search function... So, here it is:

To use cheats make the standard change to the 00console.rpy file located in renpy/common/ by setting config.console to True; press shift+o during game to open the console.

Cheats:
Money:
your_money=x (where x is whatever number, don't know if super high numbers will cause issues. I set it to 1000 and all was good)

Attack Power: player_attackpoints=x (again don't know if high numbers will cause bugs, I set it to 200. You do seem to have to enter it at the beginning of each fight though.)

Hope this helps someone. Also, Raven is the best ever and I hope there are tons of lewd scenes with her, including pregnancy! :D

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
i didn't find how to interact with raven, or how to repair shielding. feel like i miss a lot of the game
You need to go to the library to repair shielding and the library is part of ravens story line.

Visit raven during the day and wait several times. Eventually she will get annoyed and ask what you want. This starts the meditation quest.

I don't know what the trigger is for Raven, just kept going into her room during the day and waiting.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know where raven is hiding during the "not in her room" part of her quest? Starfire is dressed as raven an BB is dressed as robin.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know where raven is hiding during the "not in her room" part of her quest? Starfire is dressed as raven an BB is dressed as robin.
Go to the observatory and use the telescope and/or try to go to the roof.

As an aside I want more Beast Girl content, can't wait to take Raven on a Date, and want more chat options. Right now, chatting is not utilized outside of very few things like getting Starfire to look at Blackfire in the cells (which I think is out of character for Starfire but I'm not a comic book reader and only watched a few episodes of the show so her attitude could be canon) or some quest dialogue. Let me ask them about their day, let me flirt, let's do interesting things. I also want to romance Beastgirl. There's just something about corrupting her to enjoy the fem life that is great and while beating that green pussy up is great I'd like to do more.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
She's on the roof. Go to the room with the telescope and click on it, you should find the key to unlock the roof door, assuming you're at the part I'm thinking about.

Edit: Oops, the site didn't show me someone had already answered the question... Darn site!

Reactions: joe nemo
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes